Yet another week and yet another updated with fixes and improvements to TestLive.
We want to get this patch to be as stable and fun as possible before we deploy it to all live platforms.
However, this is also an official Call to Arms TestLive event again! Read all about the criteria and what you can win here.
We have also Purge updates for you!
Please take a moment to let us know how they feel with this update.
- Optimized database cleaning to remove inactive clans
- Better randomization for Purge spawn options
- Distracted Purgers will no longer get sidetracked by random Points of Interest.
- Set initial purge countdown to 15 minutes
- Players can no longer jump over gates in Midnight Grove with Extended Leap perk unlocked
- Pet feeding screen can now be opened from the radial menu
- We taught the Locust Queen how to fight!
- The Camel pet is now the proud owner of a backpack
- Animal pen dung production is now more stable with different pets
- Fixed several issues with pen crafting
- Dead tamed Shalebacks no longer drop Chitin when harvested
- A Single Boar Shoat no longer becomes a Boar and Greater Boar when fed two different foods
- Thrall pots no longer spawn with 0 HP
THRALLS / NPCs
- Entertainer Thralls now provide buffs after having been on follow mode
- There is no longer a Jhebbal Sag priest present at the Altar of Yog Summoning Place
- The Crocodile boss near the N’batu’s Pack is no longer stuck and attacks the player
- The Gorilla boss can no longer get stuck on a stack of bones
- The Headdress of Jhebbal Sag is now correctly attached
- Night vision potion is now crafted at Jhebbal Sag altar
- Explosive arrows now deal the correct damage to T3 fences and walls
- Avatar special attacks now damage buildings with the correct amount of damage. This is not a fix for avatars as they are undergoing additional changes and updates as part of the siege system re-balancing. Set is still being difficult!
GENERAL BUG FIXES
- "Show your religious Zeal’ Journey Step now unlocks at Jhebbal Sag altars
- The sign of Jhebbal Sag can now be damaged
- The Claws of Jhebbal Sag now lasts for 10 minutes as intended
- Fixed a bug where NPC’s hairline was not textured correctly (hairlines are important!)
- Warpaints now also cover forearms
- It is now possible to clear your Admin Password
- Implemented SFX for highlighting Finalize Character in Character Creation
- Fixed a spot where players could avoid getting attacked by The Werewolf boss
- The player can no longer climb into the model of the Palace of the Witch Queen
- The player can no longer hide from Jaguar boss attacks behind stacks of bones
- in game Map can now be zoomed out further
- Added coordinate grid to the in game Map
- The menu can now be accessed during Character Creation
- Implemented a confirmation prompt upon exiting game from Dedicated server
- The map navigation is no longer inverted when inverting the Y axis on a controller
- The “Cycle Filter” button no longer becomes unresponsive when cycling through all filters