TestLive Update [07.09.2018]

Volcano too and thank you @Jens_Erik for making me nearly spit my coffee everywhere with the name Skullet!

I will say this. I dig the topless female named cook they added in. She’s hot. my inner lesbian was happy grabbing her.

4 Likes

Yup, we are painfully aware of the Skullets :wink:
They have been reported to the fashion police.

6 Likes

Don’t make them too pretty! I’ve been breaking them and giving them away to the newbies!

3 Likes

But but my char has that hairstyle, too :disappointed_relieved:

3 Likes

Aww im sorry Ryu. i promise i wont whack you with a truncheon, put you in a wheel of pain and give you away to some newbie.

5 Likes

I’m not sure it it’s too late to report something but I was building today and noticed “Outer Face” no longer appears on the walls and fences.

They have started this kind of thing, in the last Friday stream they were giving away keys in a few raffles. I too have all the DLC’s already, but I’ll happily have the next one.

Wait, WHAT? These beautiful skullets are a bug, and not intended? Does this mean you’ll be taking away this work of art? I’m serious, they’re amazing in their own way.

Just go to mounds and kill a few rounds. You too can have a skullet army of all types. You could do an entire base design around them.

What I meant was I want the skullets to stay. They’re great.

Lol id be ok with the skullets staying if they made them all grey haired like creepy old men!

Us balding grey haired old men still have a lot to offer :older_adult: and are not all creepy :slight_smile:

6 Likes

So you indeed are a monk? :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Oh i know. Can’t say the hubby is bald but he is definitely going a lot greyer! I can’t help the skullets look creepy! Besides if they leave the skullet in with grey hair then it kinda gives some age to thralls. Although to be fair they’d have to put in some topless saggy old ladies too!

1 Like

Not just yet, give it 10 more years and the remaining top bit will have gone im sure

1 Like

Well, more true diversity in chardesign really would be great!

Here comes some really creepy skullet :laughing:

2 Likes

I dunno. Thats kinda turning me on a bit. Must be the outfit!

1 Like

Well, never say never

Now i feel like i need to go back over to testlive. Knock out a buncha thralls in mounds. Sometimes i can get like 20 of them to spawn at once and play barbie doll with them!

You gona turn conan exiles in a sims puppet house! :laughing: Are you normaly playing on a PvE server? I don’t use mods but there are good mods for this, for sure. Pipi Mod might be good.