TestLive Update [07.09.2018]

Normally i’m an offiicial server girl. Debating trying the private route this recreation since i lost my stuff to decay due to a 2 week hell flu. It’s damn near impossible to find a 2x server 24 hour online only purge that doesn’t have everything super fast or way to easy mode. Oh yes to PVE

Mine has 2x exp but is PvP and abandoned by other players. But PitMonk has a activ PvE-C server with 2x harvest at least and he has discord, too.

Never tried the PVE-C. I’m horrible at PVP. id kill ya and then apologize and give back everything.

2 Likes

Nevermind, I’m bad at it, too. Just poke the guys with your dagger and run for your live afterwards. Thats it. :grin:

1 Like

That still doesn’t cure the sparkly squirrel vision. My husband has threatened a shock collar when we go to Costco since i have a tendency to wander off. Discord. what is this thing you speak of. J/K i know what discord is. The navy broke my headset last move. Never replaced it. Since my husband is going deaf, the cat talks to me non stop, and neighbors stop over all the time.

Chareditlite is an excellent mod for editing your thralls looks and giving the benched thralls uniforms. It is a must-have for when I make builds in Solo. Best of all, the edited changes stay even after taking out the mod. :grin:

3 Likes

I dunno man, our three workers are pretty nice-looking even in defaults. That Smith has on a purplish skirt? I only wish the arty bench faced differently so I could see little Mia Wallace work away.

Definitely will give that one a look, though!

1 Like

Spending a day in Testlive, waiting for the next patch…

I’ve dubbed it the “Lagosseum” because I may have used too many building parts… Decorations coming soon.

8 Likes

If any more of the hair on top of my head falls out i will have a skullet :frowning:

2 Likes

In the new dungeon, you can kill bosses with a bow without going into the room with the boss

1 Like

Conan’s new arch-nemesis: Skulletor. Riding out from Castle Dandruff, he’s deeply envious of our hero’s majestic mane. And yes, if I ever switch servers that will TOTALLY be my new character. Though for all my encroaching-middle-age flaws, male pattern baldness at least isn’t one.

4 Likes

Our PvP times are only in the evenings and the players normally only use the PvP to test their builds and mess about, nothing serious. Players based cant be damaged. It’s a nice community.

2 Likes

Dont go with the skullet later in life. Cue balls are sexy!

1 Like

I am fully-maned, and thus feeling left out. :combs hair emote: :wink:

Bug Report
TestLive Official PVP
Furnaces

Summary: 1 out of every 2 furnaces will insta-craft ore or brick during certain repeatable conditions.

1. Create a base with two+ furnaces in proximity
  2. Place ore in one, stone in the other
  3. Smelt as usual
  4. Perform one action [withheld]
    ~later~
  5. Drop ore in one, stone in other – one of them will instantly craft bar or brick
5 Likes

Perhaps this is what causes food to insta-cook, or insta-decay.

1 Like

I’m not sure. Last build I have an ore base (you know which one I’m meaning) identical to this one, and this did not happen. I remembered it happening a few times with other players’ campfires – Feope’s in particular, on last build, but not furnaces. I can, however, insta-craft bar or brick pretty reliably now at that workshop/base. I’m going to try campfires and bons next.

1 Like

What I’ve witnessed on live not testlive is, if you leave food in a campfire and check it after a server restart, the decay timer goes rapidly down.

Has anyone run across pet babies north of Mounds or NW of Bridge of the Betrayer? Maybe I missed them but it seems like the snow area there could use a few with all the wolves, saber tooths, bears and mammoths in the NW portion of the current map.

See the Official Wiki page for Pets and the reference provided.

Any additional findings/changes are welcome on the Discussion page.

1 Like

Bridge of the betrayer area well East of there yes. North of Mounds no.

Barnes im so trying your insta cook brick thing. I’ve never gotten lucky with bricks/ore. Campfires though oh yeah!

1 Like