I found stairs that you can’t go through without jumping - so AI won’t be able to use them (untested).
TeleportPlayer 69681.640625 341842.96875 -16842.703125
A few graphical bugs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
Drivers: 220.127.116.1189 (date: 25.03.2021)
TeleportPlayer -215122.703125 249250.3125 -19499.099609
TeleportPlayer 45813.410156 227527.1875 -20116.398438
TeleportPlayer 48048.878906 235224.34375 -20424.814453
Object collision problems
- While it says “Press [E] to interact”, it can’t be done from any angle
- Part of the fallen pillar has no collision
(WARNING: picture spoils the recipe location)
TeleportPlayer 80023.15625 347975.0 -13699.954102
Note: There was another object (a spear I think) that had a similar problem, but I couldn’t find it again to show the location.
The part of the map showing the new areas does not show the exact position of the areas on it.
- It is easy to check it (using the admin panel) by trying to teleport to the center of the selected islands. The character will appear in the water.
- The old (upper) part of the map represents the exact position of all areas much more accurately.
Localization problems (when the game is set to Polish language):
When choosing a single player game, the game selects an empty value from the list of available maps.
Choosing any map when searching for a server leads to finding 0 results.
Some server settings are partially invisible and impossible to read / set.
- Game performance in new areas:
- It is in the new areas that I recorded the highest drops in performance (in FPS) on the entire Siptah Island, mainly in the higher parts of the savana.