Testlive Update 2.4 (06.04.2021) New Lands, Zath, Character Transfer and more! Oh my!

You never played pvp serv before i think? You would go in scout them and their base then when all is prepared and you know their base layout and their activity you would do this transfer thing the same day as you wipe them lol. Only thing im scared of is potentially a great game being destroyed by pointless features that will turn every pvp server into a barren wasteland . Funcom are the ones loosing if they kill every pvp server that they have to pay to keep running hundreds of 0/40 servers :thinking:

All of what you just said is a huge vague speculation with imaginary concepts of invasion warnings and showing people on the map and stuff . Lol all can be avoided by not adding a pointless feature that is not needed.

This is what you fail to understand, the feature is coming. There is nothing to avoid anymore.

Okay? I was giving an opinion on how it will destroy the game for a lot of people? Not asking for your acceptance? Haha what is wrong with you arr you feeling okay there little one? Its funny how the pvp community are not allowed an opinion on a game thats core focuses on pvp open world survival and sandbox game. But the pve community feels the need to dominate every conversation . Very funny children indeed

1 Like

So, let’s see. You said 2000 Mitra zeal, so I imagine you meant 2000 lingering essence. To convert essence into zeal, you have to craft something on the altar, typically ambrosia.

The crafting time for ambrosia is 20 seconds. If you did it all in one shrine, that would be 40000 seconds, which translates to more than 11 hours. Of course, if you’re going to do god tokens, it makes no sense to do it in one shrine, so you’ll need to parallelize this to 4 shrines.

To craft 4 god tokens, you’ll need 2420 essence, 605 per shrine (500 for god token and 105 for shrine upgrades). That’s 12100 seconds for converting essence, which means 3 hours and 21 minutes. Plus 1 hour to craft the god token, plus another 13 minutes for shrine upgrades. That’s a total of 4 hours and 34 minutes, minimum, of standing around and babysitting your little invasion incubator.

All in all, it sounds doable, but boring as hell. Regardless, it will change the dynamics of PVP servers. Honestly, it’ll be interesting to see what PVP transforms into, if Funcom implements this without any safeguards against this behavior.

1 Like

You can precraft zeal in a level 1 altar while offline and just pop the t3 and avatar just as raid time will behin . Before anybody does anything the shrine will be gone and it will just be god coins inside your base , lol…

1 Like

Clan of 10 people gathering essense is not a big deal my friend you can get 615 for a avatar in literally around an hour

1 Like

As long as you don’t mind losing a whole bunch of essence, yeah. It decays relatively fast, so if you don’t want to lose any, you have to put it in a fridge next to the shrine and feed it into the shrine periodically.

You can do what you said if you pick a god whose essence doesn’t decay. Mitra is really lousy for that.

I didn’t add that, because @Kawaii said they would be coming to the server with all those essences already harvested.

2 Likes

Very true this is why ymir is a preferable to use depending on base location of course

1 Like

One of the beauties of this game is the hard work, dedication and time spent for real acheivements and satisfavtions . This will all become near to non existence if this function is impletemented incorrectly. Wanna be alpha? Just become alpha on a 0/40 server and you can basically become alpha of every server. Make use of such things as underwater ice vault glitch and never lose anything only terrorize others . Atleast now if you plan this you must go in and earn everything completely independantly of what was acheived in previous servers . And when and if you crush your rnemies it will be somewhat satisfying and well earned (as long as you dont try using any type of exploits or toxic behaviour) i didnt post to try start argument here or belittle others. Only to voice opinion of many many pvp players all who agree with what i am saying , whether they are proffesional no lifer type pvp players or more casual pvp players they all share a similar opinion :no_mouth:

2 Likes

Honestly, I have no horse in this race. I play PVE-C, and I had good reasons to be against the inventory transfer. Then they changed things and those reasons went away. Now I’m okay with however they implement the server transfer feature.

TL;DR: I have no opinion on how PVP should work, I just like running numbers on logistics problems :wink:

2 Likes

May i ask what your reasons for being against the transfer of loot? And what changed your mind? Codemage the mathematic has a nice ring to it i must admit

2 Likes

I had one good reason why I was vehemently opposed, but that was back when the Isle of Siptah had a unique game loop for getting thralls.

The idea was that you would have to make do with lower-tier thralls until you could get T4s from the big surges. I loved the concept, even though the execution was too grindy and RNG-gated, because it made T1-T3 thralls much more useful and relevant than before. Inventory transfer was going to ruin that, because you could, for example, run around the Sinners Refuge to get your crafters and then transfer them to Siptah.

Then they abandoned that idea and my reasons for opposing inventory transfer went away.

4 Likes

Less than an hour.
You can farm around 85 zeals every 15 min at summoning place. It means 340 zeals for a lone player.
If the whole team farm together (Black galleon, serpemeru, asagarth, bucaneers) you can get 605 in even less than an hour =P

One player farming summoning place + another one farming galleon can get this amount.

2 Likes

маленькие паучки в алтаре Зата могут и убивают прирученных рабов когда даже не включён ПВП,
the little spiders in the altar of Zata can and do kill tamed slaves when PVP isn’t even enabled

Currently the gods are disabled on PvE and PvE-C servers. Hopefully they will have a fix for it soon.

I’m pretty sure they’re talking about Globes of Yezud. It has already been mentioned in this thread before.

It has also been reported in the PC Updates and Bugs forum. Funcom has acknowledged that bug in that report, but then they had to unlist the thread because the bug can be exploited by other players.

There’s something you don’t know… lol
When i say summoning place, you add the darfari camps around it.
You start at the summoning place and go for each camp, in 15~18 min you do all of them and the first place will be already respawned.
The same goes for the galleon. When we say black galleon, we say galleon + all the camps around it.
New Asagarth the same thing and so on.
I was farming zeal alone yesterday i can confirm that nothing has changed.
I spent 18 min, it used to be 15 min. Because of the new combat changes things got a little slower

вы правы я про Сферах Йезуда, игроки просто используя эту сферу с пауком за 2-3 минуты убивают любого бойца

1 Like

Я уже потерял несколько бойцов, поэтому когда я не был в играх, кто-то залез на мою базу и убил
I already lost several fighters, so when I was not in games someone climbed into my base and killed