Testlive Update 2.6 - Discussion Megathread

Just had a check of several legendary chests (Exiled Lands, singleplayer, testlive) - preview of chest contents is still showing when you look at it (but I was no longer able to loot is without actually spending a key).
Let me know if thereā€™s anything else youā€™d like someone to take a look at :slight_smile:

3 Likes

a lot of time I ask about this, Is it possible to add a trading platform to the game where you can sell your unnecessary things

The light show the way to a key item to remove the bracelet.

3 Likes

Did you fix FPS drops on Siptah while looking on new zones? No you didnt. It still drops by half while doing that.
Did you add TXAA to the game? No you didnt still. While i added it by simply editing game ini files in 2 clicks.
Can you describe whats the difference between Cinematic and Ultra setting by screenshot comparison? I didnt see any

Unbeknownst to me about the yellow lotus bug, today while on an an official exiles server I had transferred to 2 days ago, I took a yellow lotus potion to respec for farming and it wiped ALL of the feats and recipes I had learned over the last year playing on siptah. Including some really rare ones. It was like I was a lvl 60 noob. It wasnt just the scrolls it was also all feats learned from interactive objects on both maps. And delving. All gone. Like was previously mentioned please make sure all of the feats learned outside of the normal feats tab regardless of how they are attained are permanently locked to the character. I had to transfer back to siptah and start all over getting all the recipe feats. The amount of time and cost grinding is going to be something else.

2 Likes

:confused: I can imagine , Iā€™ve started a feedback thread that if implemented may have prevented you this struggle

1 Like

I noticed in the testlive update that there are fixes to human NPCs being immune to being stunned way too often. Is it possible that those fixes can instead be hot fixed into the current official build? Combat against human NPCs is WAY TOO DIFFICULT because they NEVER get stunned anymore. I remember trying to destroy the Abyssal (Abysmal? Iā€™ve seen it called both) Remnant, and when I did, I said, ā€œIt was way easier to kill this thing than it was to get to the damn Dregs to kill it!ā€ Itā€™s really not fun to play this game when youā€™re constantly getting stunned, but the human NPCs arenā€™t.

Edit: just to clarify, Iā€™m only referring to hotfixing the fixes to NPCs not getting stunned into the current build.

No

he loose only obelisks, and you have to take them again.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t get the game to work with any of the mods I used that modified building pieces, for one. I removed them 1 by 1 and I could tell that I was getting further along with booting.

Doesnā€™t explain anything at all, but okay.

Didnā€™t help that IQoL is also crashing Testlive. So 2.6 looks like it is not going to be terribly fun for modders so far.

ā€¦because IQOl hard edits core blueprintsā€¦Extremely routine that it needs updating. Same with lbpr. Extremely, extremely, routine.

I havenā€™t tried transfer in the current testlive, but in 2.5 live game you lose all obelisks, journey steps, discovered parts of a map and all emotes, has this been fixed in testlive?

1 Like

I have to admit, a lot of welcome fixes/updates but, no mention of thralls falling through the ground mesh.
Is this an issue on console only?

No, the problem applies on PC as well. (Itā€™s just hard to voluntarily reproduceā€¦) I donā€™t know whether itā€™s meant to be fixed yet or not - but itā€™s possible some of the references to AI pathing improvements may cover this (hopefullyā€¦)

New revision is out.

Patchnotes:

6 Likes

No mention of falling thru the mesh.
No one likes a tease Ignasi. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

EDIT: Well, some do.

truth

I had issues ā€œContinuingā€ my game on the latest update of Test Live. It would load the game but I had no video. Only a black screen. I tried to load/run the game 3xā€™s with the ā€œContinueā€ option on the launcher. However, once I selected ā€œLaunchā€ the game loaded with video. Just thought I should mention this.

The only other thing of note in the short time I was in the game was that my thrall very briefly starting fighting a skeleton with her fists. I think it was only one attack and then she unsheathed her weapon.

Keep up the good work Funcom!

2 Likes