Testlive Update 3.0: The Age of Sorcery - Discussion Megathread

Hmm. I usually play with mods so I can turn off the helmets, but the physics/dangly mesh on the light helmet is really bad in any wind. And wind ignores any walls or shelter, sadly.

2 Likes

Wow, that’s me being nekroed after quite some time. :joy: :skull_and_crossbones:

Soooo I didn’t go through those >200 replies, sorry if those are double, triple… or thrown at you for dozens of times already.

Running on a 10320 with 16 GB RAM and rtx 2060 (finally), OS is win 10:

1. Screenshots. And not just them - every second screenshot makes the game (client) freeze for at least some seconds. (SP, MP, menu)

2. A friend set up a server and whatever one did, sorcery wasn’t possible there. Unlocked all talents, while someone else unlocked it the usual way - or rather tried to. We - who just unlocked all feats - had fun throwing zombies at each other, but… well… nothing else from sorcery worked on that server. Left klick with staff did nothing. Right one worked though. (MP)

3. Zombies which were summoned prior to me arriving there were invisible. Not invisible in terms of that spell but rather without any texture being shown. (MP)

4. Vertical elevators seem to be impossible to place. They always say there is no appropiate place to put them. (SP)

5. Another add towards dancers causing gaining corruption debuff as well. (SP)

6. Is it intended for abyssal armor and weaponry to not being able to be thrown/stuffed away? This really… it would be nice to be able to get rid of them if unwanted.

However…
I do like that update!
Starting off from the first moment as some agility&authority-fighter. I don’t really like how 3 of 6 stats can be corrupted, but I dont care too much.

And finally there is a convenient way without going all the way to just get tons of t4 thralls with all of them getting crappy perks. That revival potion is awesome!

I don’t think that mass cull spell is too bad without scaling, maybe by getting higher tier staffs which then have effects on those spells? I kinda enjoy not having to harvest all these nodes manually.
The sole spell I am not too happy with is that “flame wall”. Yep I’m more into Diablo-like flamewalls and that might be just it. Any possibility to have some spell causing corruption itself with an area of effect?

The change of stats are awesome! While armor penetration might still be the sole choice in pvp - I don’t know - I like how weapons were rearranged. And even more how armors can be “enchanted” with an illusion to look like some other, even with the mod fashionist still having armor stands plus thralls in stations. Oh, and really nice to be able to sprint-fly. Kind of. :grin:

Flying to high in bat until their stamina end will result on a veeeeeeeeeeeeeery long fall! about some minutes to hit the ground

actually u can use mods on testlive just drop the .pak of them on the mod folder(the one with the modlist.txt)
I Tested pippin and the one giving attributes points works fine

more spells will come when the update launches or in other ages, alias spells like this can be quite easy to create, I will certainly create more damage spells or some useful ones, such as repairing your equipment through the blood of your opponents, an enchantment mechanic would be cool too others of illusion in which you can impersonate another being and be able to pass through it without problems would be very interesting too

By the way, has anyone had a problem with detecting minerals? when i use it my FPS drops to 3-5

@Nuria I do not know if it will help but in SP it seems like I have to use a foundation for the elevator’s starting point to snap onto before I can place one

@Funcom_Community Para instalar o testlive confira abaixo. Quando você baixa o testlive você instala praticamente outro jogo não altera seus arquivos já salvos desde que não remova ou desinstale seu conan exiles.
1 Para instalar via steam abra o Funcom Launcher e clique na opção de instalar testlive.
2 Assim que clicar na opção você deverá sair do Launcher começar a baixar na steam para seu computador
3 Assim que terminar de baixar você deve iniciar o conan na imagem que mostra como um novo jogo. Parece ser uma cópia do jogo conan mas deve clicar onde entre em testlive em jogar.
4 O Laucher é o mesmo não tente usar para outra funções apenas clique em jogar.
5 Assim que entrar no menu configure todas as configurações tente deixar as mesmas que você já usa no seu jogo e não tente abrir os dois jogos ao mesmo tempo.

Confira como ficará mostrando em sua steam quando instala o testlive. Não remove seu jogo e sim ele cria mais um jogo para poder testar a atualização.

Atenção: Se não configurar ou montar suas configurações mesmas que já usa em seu conan provavelmente seu jogo irá dar crash ou falha fechando sua tela. Já ví muitos stremers de jogo sofrer com esse erro por não saber instalar dessa forma

Espero ter ajudado com isso… Bom jogo :slight_smile:

Bug: After playing a while and placing an elevator (vertical slow) it takes many clicks to trigger it to move. (5 to get it to start and 3 to send it back up.)

1 Like

Ah, sim, eu sei. É só que o Steam quer que eu baixe mais 57gb para instalar o TestLive e eu tenho um limite de cerca de 200gb por mês, ainda no início do mês. Além disso, eu já usei acidentalmente 50 gb disso para atualizar o FFXIV recentemente, então tenho que ter cuidado no uso. (Isso e eu tenho 90gb para Horizon Forbidden West + 90 para AC Valhalla, e outros 40gb para atualizar Resident Evil Village) Em suma, eu realmente não posso poupar essa quantia enorme.

Bug: Returning from zoomed in when aiming a shot with a bow is not working. It leaves you more and more zoomed in, which makes me a bit nauseous when trying to release and turn to aim at someone at a far off angle.

1 Like

Bug: Definitely gaining corruption at times from my Zamorian Dancer III. (I have not even figured out how to unlock sorcery)

3 Likes

Thinking those impure thoughts. Tsk Tsk.

:rofl:

Old old bug: Still can’t flip the curtain horizontally 180°. So you can’t match the right side to the left one. Or we are missing the opposite side.

3 Likes

Yes, Siptah has 0 fast travel

3 Likes

I also get corruption in my base sometimes.

First, I though it was from the sorcery bench. But there also was a dancer nearby.

No dancer near my new sorcery bench. No corruption there, either.

May not be related to dancers, though.

1 Like

understood, no obelisks there?

1 Like

No obelisks at all. The only “fast” travel is mounts or running really fast. The new demon portals will be a huge boon

There is a trick to overcome this, put a door frame hanging from a hatchdooR, place the curtain in the opposite side, making it hangs from the hatch, then remove the door frame.

4 Likes

@TeleTesselator Você pode instalar diretamente de seu launcher eu já falei sobre esse assunto aqui confira para tirar suas dúvidas sobre a instalação do testlive de conan 3.0 Age of Sorcery Testlive Update 3.0: The Age of Sorcery - Discussion Megathread - #288 by tiagoturilli

1 Like

Unmodded building in 3.0 is very fun, BTW.

5 Likes

And OMG! The grass is cut back on paths you make. And the cobblestones seem to work pretty good if you take it down one notch by default.

Thank you, FUNCOM!

10 Likes