Testlive Update 3.0: The Age of Sorcery - Discussion Megathread

BUG imortal age of sorcery 3.0

BUG Siptah Age of Sorcery 3.0

If you look at it’s list of food that it is supposed to eat in its inventory, you’ll notice it was totally blank. I was trusting the information. Silly me.

I am not looking forward to the much more painful temperature difference. Jimbo thinks it’s fine (just munch on ice constantly in the Well of Skelos!), but on top of losing the perk that helped protect against temperature, it looks like they cut 2/3rds of the temperature protection in epic armors.

I went from getting 6 to 10 bars with a T4 armor crafting thralls to now getting 3 with a full set. It heavily impacted fighting a larger mob.

So a major nerf or a major bug.

So much for being the hero. :-/

2 Likes

Português PT-BR
“SIm as armaduras épicas “legião silênciosa” tem proteção contra temperatura…” Porém ainda não testei isso em testlive sobre isso e posso testar também até gravar mesmo se funcionar a proteção contra temperatura.

Português PT-BR
Sim está em branco ou eles estão comendo quando não era para poder comer. Tem um bug porém ainda não sei qual vou criar uma discurssão sobre esse bug e postar ele aqui isso pode ajudar. Obrigado não havia reparado esse bug.

BUG

they really enjoy that rotten meat :smiley:

Found an unfinished or misbehaving event:

A sorcery circle near Sepermeru, with black mist emenating from it. When you go near, it gets dark, but nothing else happens.

Once, a level 1 Exile fighter walked around there. Maybe a placeholder, and some kind of monster is supposed to spawn?

1 Like

Haven’t been able to log in for a day now on PVE-C. Only one official (EU exiled lands) has anything but question marks for ping and age. Shot the weekend testing for me. If there’s a better spot to post this in please point me to it. If there’s a statement on why somewhere in these forums please point me to it.

But while I’m here, even with enhanced percussive damage, named thralls simply reset when using a blunt arrow and can’t seem to be taken down. They just pop back to their origin point with full consciousness. Also, was offline for a couple of days during last week, no change to purge indicator; not sure if it’s working as intended or simply not working as in game (where is loses purge bar over time). Probably just testlive issues as I’ve been in the regular game this weekend updating bases and it seems to all be working well/ as intended.

edit: commentary refers to testlive server exiled lands america.

They also eat human flesh :upside_down_face:

Looks like a misclassification of the armor. Designated medium but has light requirements.

I’m not sure if this was just thrown together or if the skelos master is the kewl new factor that we have talked about before.

Could we maybe be able to learn Sorcery that will allow us to can illusions on building pieces as well ? And Maybe some Sorcery that will allow us to have different shades added to building pieces?

1 Like

Strange, I hadn’t heard that the dungeon Well of Skelos requires you to have the Silent Legion armor and didn’t see that in the notes

Can someone test to see what the special fish do now?

So anybody else’s thralls AI just take a massive nosedive on testlive? I swear even with maxed authority he’s just standing there like Charles Barkley looking at me fight like “This was a turrible idea…”

On one of the public test servers? Absolutely. The poor performance is causing most AI to shut down. That’s lag based, not the update itself causing it

Actually it’s worse on my SP test. Broham just sits there flexing with his Auth-buffed stats while I’m getting jumped like I’m wearing a red adidas tracksuit in the middle of crips territory.

It depends. Most of them seem alright so far in my SP game though I do have to confiscate any shields people may have else they get all stupid on me. I’ve got Tarman running with me right now and he, thankfully, is good about doing full axe chains.

My hyena always stops attacking stuff a couple minutes after setting out. Just stands there. That’s happened for a good while however and wasn’t anything new brought about by the update.

…?

So you guys done yet? I’m really wanting to get my hands on this.

Also is there any word on how Crom Coins will be purchased on the consoles? Will they be in the console stores or will FC sell them directly?

2 Likes