Testlive Update 3.0: The Age of Sorcery - Discussion Megathread

tenor

2 Likes

PortuguĂȘs PT-BR

Tem a questão dos bug que a FUNCOM deveria resolver acabei de testar a queda em palha seca “paiol” e não recebemos dano por cair o mesmo acontece com o telhado @Funcom_Community

Seconded.

FC, this is an out-of-season April Fool’s joke, right?

5 Likes

I have another issue. The new sorcerer’s garb (medium armor) just doesn’t seem right to me. It takes perfected light padding but is medium armor for 1. For 2, I’ve already found the note at least a dozen times. Compare that with the Pride of the Aesir, which get’s not love or respect from the game. The Pride set requires one to actually find or know about the quest. Then 3 pieces of a family crest (or something) need to be obtained. Then the player has to go back to the quest source to turn the pieces in. Finally, if that isn’t enough hoops for the player to jump through it can only be made at the Frost Temple with no tier blacksmith benefits. That’s a lot of steps to get what is basically a worthless set of armor now. I think the Pride of the Aesir should be the best suit of medium armor in the Exiled Lands.

EDIT: Silent Legion Medium armor is better than the sorcerer’s garb for armor rating. The point remains, however.

5 Likes

FML!!!
I really really REALLLLLLY hope those prices are a mistake.

Its hard to stay positive with $hit like that popping up. Well guess we will have to wait and see but I am already feeling the disappointment creeping

7 Likes

these prices are really exorbitant

Even half would still be expensive. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

3 weapon skins: 10€ :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Meanwhile:

Silent Legion LIGHT Armor crafted with T4 Shieldwright and bulked platings:
LIGHT ARMOR
560 Armor
52% damage reduction
28,47 Weight
+12 Stamina
+8% Agility Weapon Damage
+36 Carrying Capacity
+8% Strength Weapon Damage
+48 Health

Pride of the Aesir Armor crafted at the forge and bulked platings:
MEDIUM ARMOR
667 Armor
57% damage reduction
54,38 Weight
+30 Carrying Capacity
+40 Health
+3% Strength Weapon Damage
+10 Stamina
+10% Concussive Damage

@den Please take a look at Silent Legion Light + Dragonhide armors. They are still the 2 best light armor variants on Exiled Lands.

5 Likes

I also think the Kinscourge/Tyro needs a substantial bump up in power. According to in game lore Tyro defeated the then living (I presume) bone dragon. The dragon, on barbaric difficulty, can and will one shot my character, whereas I do not believe Tyro has ever one shotted my character. Also, a level 10 Dalinsia Snowhunter took a long time to defeat the dragon. She narrowly escaped the battle with apx 300-400 health. Against the Kinscourge the battle was over so fast that I didn’t even have to check her health. So either, in death, Tyro got much weaker and the dragon much stronger. Or both.

Update 3.0.1 is out on public test. A new discussion thread will be made.