Good morning. I have most all the issues reported in this and other threads:
- Loading screen takes approximately 3x longer than last patch. Usually has 1 or 2 “you’ve been disconnected from server” messages. Then finally can connect.
- Resolution and textures very low quality. They continually have to reload as you turn around.
- Opening a work station it is very slow for the craft menu and contents to appear
- Pressing the touch pad to open inventory and move through attributes, etc extremely slow.
- Objects take minutes to load in vice seconds previoussly.
I have PS4 PRO and tried with boost mode off and on, no change. Rebooted our server, same. Reinstalled game, same. All the above issues on my friends and families 4 other play stations as well.
Really wish there was a roll back option on private servers to a previous version. Last patch only real issue we saw was the lack of nudity. (Understand others had issues). Bottom line really disappointed, similar to how I felt when cyber punk released. That debacle is what actually moved me to Conan.
Hopefully you get this fixed soon. Me and the other people I’m in contact with will all be holding off on Siptah purchases until this at least gets back to the playability of last version.