Texture and asset loading issues after 2.4.4 - PS4Pro/PS5/Base PS4

Is full nudity included in this patch like you guys said will add to the next patch?

2 Likes

They have said multiple times that they would release it on the next update, because internally they have long since fixed it. If they didn’t add it this time either, at this point the situation would start to be ridiculous but I really hope not.

2 Likes

I hope this patch fixes texture loading on standard ps4.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update on these ongoing issues.

Hey all,

Last night we pushed to Testlive the initial build for Update 2.5. In it, we’ve included most of the optimizations we’ve been working on to alleviate the issues you’ve been encountering in PS4 and PS5. In particular:

Update 2.5 is still away from being released live, as it is currently planned to stay on Testlive for at least a month. However once it is finally released, we hope it improves the issues you all have been reporting.

Regarding 2.4.6, it has already been released on PC and Xbox, and it is coming to Playstation. It’s currently undergoing the last steps of certification and we sincerely aim to release it as soon as it is possible. In it, we’ve included the first batch of optimizations. You can see them reflected in the Xbox notes:

These are the fist round of optimizations and will help improve, but not significantly, most of the general performance issues.
And yes, before you ask and unrelated to this thread, in 2.4.6 there’s the fixes for nudity and Twitch drops. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Thank you so much for keeping us updated. I can’t stress enough how important for us to have timely and transparent updates from community managers. Especially when PS4, as a youngest brother that wears his sibling’s old clothes, is the last to receives all the updates, we still feel loved thanks to updates like this :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.