Thanks for the quick fix to the crafting Q ./all!

Last night it seemed normal to me, but I was in the unnamed city and some of those towers with the overhanging ledges always give me issues, so I might have just not noticed because where I was at.

I’ll try climbing in a few different places when I get the chance, as well as trying on foundations and see if I can replicate the crafting que bug mentioned earlier

I figure it might help pin it down to know if it’s effecting Xbox as well

2 Likes

@Halk Sorry dude, no luck. I seem to be able to queue up building pieces in multiple 10s without a problem (well, takes me several clicks, but not to the extent you’re talking about). But that’s singleplayer, and we have seen bugs previously that affect server differently. Maybe someone else playing on a server can confirm whether or not they’re able to get more than one lot of 10 foundations to queue?

1 Like

Demand better. You are suggesting that we reward Funcom for releasing something that doesn’t work.

We deserve better.

1 Like

Except it does. I just tried working with crafting queues in my crafting stations and everything works fine.

Yes, we do. Among other things, we deserve forums where people remember to both criticize and praise, when deserved. We deserve forums without people who are so salty, that they’ll jump on every single thread and complain because someone once hurt their feelings. We deserve forums where people who recommend that we “stop playing a game that players and devs don’t care about” take their own advice.

4 Likes

It should have worked the DAY of release.

Look man. Visual bugs are one thing. A little feature not working here and there. Maybe a boss is bugged. I get it.

I DO play video games.

But the bugs i’ve seen people report here make me understand why people are angry and “salty”. Characters being deleted, bases being wiped, thralls dying, feats being wiped.

These are not minor bugs! These kinds of bugs drive players away! They cause players to quit! Think of how many players just went “im done with this game” and stopped playing after they realized that the 2000 steel reinforcements they que’d up to craft the night before just broke. This should have been hotfixed day 1.

Funcom at this point cannot afford bugs like that.

Yes, those are nasty bugs. And nobody says people shouldn’t complain about that. I’ve complained about plenty of bugs and plenty of changes. It’s perfectly fine to be angry about that.

It should have. It didn’t. People complained, rightly so. Now they fixed it and some of us are expressing gratitude because it was fixed.

We actually do “demand better”. We don’t need you or anyone to teach us to do so, we’re already doing it.

The thing you fail to understand is that not everyone has to think exactly the way you do. Some will like this game more than you do, some less. Some of us will see something the devs did and tell them we liked it. That doesn’t mean we don’t complain about things we don’t like.

4 Likes

Ok, I’m testing the climbing on Xbox, and I am seeing some odd bounce back right at the moment you cross the edge when testing it at my base.

It’s a bit hit or miss though, I’m not able to reliably make it happen in the same spot, but there is certainly a high occurrence rate from what I’ve seen this far

1 Like

Game dev doesn’t work like that. Especially when this community has a bad habit of posting bug reports 100% related to outdated mods non stop for 2 weeks. Takes me a while to shift through the reports to find that needle in a haystack where its an actual bug report that isn’t mod related (probably 1 out of every 50).

Oh and, PC has cert requirements now too.

The problem was identified, and it was fixed. Move on.

2 Likes

These crafting tweaks were some I’ve been hoping for for ages, so I’m pretty happy, along with their addition of a filter for our own player crafting bar to, that was a big one for me.

One final tweak i think they need to do is have each bench and inventory stay on it’s an filter that you set, so if my carpentry bench is set to filter and show only Siptah items i should Be able to keep it that way until i choose change that bench itself, that way other bench’s can stay on different filters.

I mention it becasue in filter swap on a table it effects all other tables inventory filters as well.

This would definently speed up our crafting and quality of life in our bases if we could fine tweak our own filters per bench

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.