Thatch rooftop issue

Game mode: [Online private with mods]
Type of issue: [Bug]
Server type: [PvP]
Region: [EU]

I’m flying!

whenever I want to walk over my thatch roof and it keeps going until I’m off the roof

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. run-jump to the thatch roof
  2. FLY!

Hello @drachenfeles, are you aware if the issue occurs with other roof pieces and if it may be reproduced consistently while landing over it after a running jump?

1 Like

I currently have only thatch, but I tried couple of times, each gave same result
I logged after server reset and issue still occurs, i don’t even need to run-jump on the roof to start floating, just be on/above the roof

1 Like

this is a bug that happens randomly in a lot of situations. I had my following thrall do the air swimming thing when we entered the wine cellar yesterday. for buildings, I have had to tear down the building pieces I was swimming over and replace. For my thrall, I exited and reentered to fix wine cellar.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.