That's it, I've had enough

Apparently he has his settings all on low (which i find odd) I guess its performance over quality of how the game looks, and his game doesn’t look terrible on the low graphics settings, he says they are all on 1.

I remember when i did have them all on 1 or maybe some were on 0 (My older PC died and was using a literal toaster replacement until i got this new one) There was a weird filthy mesh looking thing that covered over NYR instance, Drenneth asked if the view distance was set to 0.
Turned out it was and that’s what caused it.
Setting it higher removed the Mesh effect.

Either way, it is all a conundrum and i always advise anyone playing the game to use DX9 and not 10.

Other information.
16GB Memory
Windows 10 64bit
Intel i5-2500 3.30ghz quad core
Nvidia GeForce GTX 1650
Cheap mouse, cheap keyboard, Cheap monitor, cheap speakers but really good headphones lol
I always keep windows updated and take all updates for software i use and hardware i have set to automatically download and install.

On a different note:
One thing i WISH could be eliminated is the invasive effects from healing. In particular the fish eye warping effect from the Elite Heal.
In TSW they had changed the Elite Fist heal to have this effect and it was a hideous invasive effect even then.
You could enter Fusang from your base spawn point and see the effect happening from Centre facility.
I thought my PC was having a breakdown!
And here in SWL it’s no better, so i wish a lot of the particle effects could be reduced on done away with as they simply just aren’t necessary IMO.
There muse be a better way to animate such things.

1 Like