The ability to make black and white horses disappeared

Game mode: Online private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: Europe
Mods?: None
Edition: Steam

Bug Description: The ability to make black or white horses has been removed from my crafting menu along with the ability to create the fodder to do so from the alchemy table. All other elements of the dlc, (the armour) are still accessable and the dlc is selected on my steam account. There are no mods running.

Installed Mods:

None, the game is buggy enough without adding more conflict thanks. Although some of them can be fixed by getting on your horse and off again… providing you didn’t want that horse to be black or white.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 Play in the morning with the ability to make black and white horses
  2. Step 2 Take a break for lunch
  3. Step 3 Log back to find the ability no longer exists.
  4. Etc.

Have you tried verifying your files? Did you reset your skills, maybe you are missing the feat prerequisites.

As far as I am aware there are no prerequisites. I did reset my feats but I have everything back that could be related.

Just check your feats in the feat tab, when you select the fodder feat it shows tou what you need to unlock it. I am not at the pc right now to check what was needed but I can post a screenshot later.

Tainted Fodder requires Stablemaster.

1 Like

Might also need to be able to use a firebowl or alchemist table, too.

Thank you. I have was being a dumass.

3 Likes

We all have brain farts from time to time.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.