The Bazaar - What would you like to see offered?

The tent is functional. I bit the bullet and got it, and can confirm you can get full shelter in the tent. It’s bigger than I imagined it would be too. The sleeping furs are just a rug as far as I can tell.

It doesn’t really fit with the the current age of Sorcery, but in future I’d like more simple looking weapons, armour and clothing. Like a bandit or a peasant would wear, or a soldier would use. Not with weird jagged edges and gold and gems and stuff. Just steel and leather and plain cloth.

2 Likes

More thrall emotes!

Top requested by community - Guard Pose (like with spear and shield or else)

Funcom can charge 1 usd for this single emote - totally worth it (for RPers ofc).

BUT every bazaar price should be reasonable, so no more single banners for 7 usd!
Single item (any) - 1-2 usd
Item group (like 5-6 skins for pets) - 2-3 usd
Gear collection (armor + 5-6 weapons + shield) - 4-5 usd
Building set (parts +decorations) - 6-7 usd
Culture theme overhaul (like old DLCs) - 8-10 usd

In that case (only) - funcom can sell elite decorative items for those who want be really special - we do not care really, every1 should get what they want
For ex im totally fine with something like that for 10 usd:

Or some magical cages with unseen creatures (interactive) you can play with…

Expensive stuff must be really special to justify itself…

2 Likes

Reasonably priced items…

And that it updates when it should update… Like now for example…

4 Likes

I’d just like it to work. Every time I try and tab into it on a PS4 it results in a game freeze. Therefore I can’t buy anything from it (which I probably would if it worked properly).

First of all i would love to see it working. 3rd time same bazaar pieces in my shop. Not to mention all other bugs which came with this update (challenges not able to finish, most of them are rare (haven’t got legendary within +15 rerolls etc). What I hate the most is game is getting negative reviews and Funcom is just quiet with hope everything will be sorted by itself.

1 Like

I’d like to see the dining set with placeable food from 3.0 trailer. Some placeable sacks would be cool too (especially if they were useable for storage).

But mostly, I agree with dewiced, I’d love to see it working. Been waiting all month for the largest Bazaar choice to change and logged on this morning only to be disappointed again.

1 Like

If you place a harp (forgot the exact name) and put a standing thrall in one of the more animated “conversation” emotes, it kinda-sorta looks like they’re playing it. No music though.

2 Likes

Get those two sorted, and I might start caring what’s in there in the first place.

3 Likes

Oooh yes, greenery! How about a nice set of creeping vines to place on walls? Palm trees? New sets of flowers? I just read a novel that featured silver lotus? How about some placeable food items for feasting? Cutlery? I’m sick of hosting a feast and serving my friends a steaming hot plate of…nothing. Lol. What would really impress me is if you could animate some steam to rise off roasted meat. Some more tavern items too please, there’s a lot more that could be added there. And what about some new crafting stations? I don’t know what but I’m sure the Funcom brains could think of something? Also what about something related to siege warfare? Let’s add more machines other than the trebuchet, something that rams?

2 Likes

I would like Funcom to fix the collision zones on many of the placeable items. For example, the candle sticks collide with many of the furniture items so that they can’t place. Or certain jars won’t sit next to other certain jars. Etc.

1 Like

That’s not what the original poster asked for. Create your own thread if you want to lay down some criticism.

Keep on point.

A free item every week. And not just illusions from past DLC’s that most of us already own.

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, how would you go about this?

Offering free items from what’s currently in the Bazaar wouldn’t work, there’s to little in there at the moment, people would just wait to receive what they want.

Giving away past DLC pieces on a weekly basis would an interesting thing to add, it could go on for some time before you’ve gone through everything.

They’re already in the game files, I think the Bazaar being glitchy is the reason we haven’t seen them come up yet.

…I think we’re good on the amount of crafting stations…

Come on…live dangerously lol. What about animated stations? Ones that don’t craft, but have a thrall stationed with moving animations? Like a “wine making station” where a thrall stands in a wide tub and stomps on grapes continuously? We could place it next to the wine barrel for example.

5 Likes
  • Anything decorative. I have literally purchased every deco I could, except for the camping set, because I already have tents and a campfire and wood stools and everything I need for a better-looking campsite than what’s on offer.

• More weapons skins, esp. for sorcery weapons. The arcane stuff currently on offer’s a good start, but let’s get some different styles in there. LOTS of them.

• A much better Bazaar. The current version somehow managed to become both overthought and undercoded. Does this even need to be in game? FFXIV rakes it in and their cash shop’s on a website. I’m not paying for presentation here; I’m paying for performance. I would argue passionately that the current iteration needs to just have its bugs ironed out and then immediate thought needs to be given to a new and much more improved/streamlined/efficient Bazaar.

1 Like

“I’m willing to bet that the age of a bunch of free cosmetics or in a cheap DLC are over.”

So that comment was flagged. I can do this all day. I don’t understand who would flag that as inappropriate or in what universe that is inappropriate.

1 Like

A better looking drawbridge, one that doesn’t look like my horse is going to break his hoof in it.

I didn’t flag it but I suppose it could be thought irrelevant for this thread (that applies for all comments regarding price though, mine included).

1 Like

my dream!

3 Likes

If all it takes on this forum is to go “i dont agree with that person so i’m flagging it as inappropriate” then this forum is a very sorry forum indeed.

Inappropriate is attacking others, using hostile language, etc.

What a sad soft life when disagreeing with people is considered inappropriate and offensive.

4 Likes