The Crombowl: Crom's Summer PvP Minigame Tournament

Styggaz wit Attitudes vs Nights Watch 2-0 Styggaz wit Attitudes

G1

G2

1 Like

The seeds have been determined. The bracket is as follows:

Matches are due Monday, August 12th.

where are the screens from NW vs YEG (seed elimination match?)

NW just played against SwA, so I’m guessing they’ll do it another day? I’m not sure.

YEG has indicated that they would prefer to play in the Iron League to gain some practice and hone their skills before competing in Steel. We’re going to revamp the iron league from what it is currently, in order to let more teams sign up.

1 Like

NW vs Styggaz wit Attitudes

G1

G2

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You signed up random teams without asking the people involved and none of them even tried to organize a match yet.

Also I don’t think you should be involved in this tournament at all after your rage sessions and you being banned for a while.

5 Likes

Are you joking? You signed fake groups. None of those matches will be played. Keep trolling if you want, but don’t ruin things for others. YEG is actually a REAL group, of motivated and polite players. IL should be made out by groups like that, need more of them. And this is really important to promote PvP and keep it alive in this game.

5 Likes

1 Like

I’m a real EoSer on a real EoS team really looking forward to showing up and dying for the glory of the Empire, if that helps.

1 Like

The few, the proud…

5 Likes

17 Likes

5 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

even if YEG was gonna be in Iron or not, it should be a minimum to post screenshots of the matches, and a full overview of the brackets.

do you think Andy will be handing out rewards for a tournamet held behind closed doors?

If you held the tournament im such manner: I can only speak for myself, but you could expect an outburst :joy:

also it’s positive for the community (includes non-participants too) to actually witness life in the game when there is.

2 Likes

BLR IRON LEAGUE TEAM :

ITBURNS : DT - (Mercellius) , Barb - (Drokred) , Conq (Akaidios). Drokred for Rewards.
BUTTON : Demo - (Lillith) , PoM - (Angeloflite) , Necro - (Ariadne).
ACHILLIOUS : BS - (Achillous) , Conq - (achilliouscq) , Barb - Achillious. Achillious for rewards(barb)
DEADX : Guard - (Deadxx) , Ranger - (Deadx) , Necro - (Deadxn). Deadxx for rewards.
OUTCLASSED : Sin - (Afroblacksin) , Barb - (Rockybarboa) , Necro - (Aminatu). Afroblacksin rewards.
VIX : ToS - (Vixtonia) , Necro - (Laverra) , PoM - (Caledonja). Laverra for rewards.
ONEEPAPA : Ranger - (Oneepapa) , Necro - (Necropapa)
NURSEBETTY : PoM - (Nuttynurse) , Demo - (Yarbro) , DT - (Vinds). Rewards for Nuttynurse.
LAZ : Conq - (Lazaris) , PoM - (Laziella) , ToS - (Shockerlaz). Rewards for Shockerlaz.
COCOLINA : Barb - (Bluequartz) , PoM - (Angelight) , Guard - (pinkquartz). Rewards toon Bluequartz.

Currently trying to form a 2nd team to add to the Iron league, just trying to find a few more bodies.

3 Likes

Wish i could play in both leagues. le sigh

Created another league for the OG Iron League teams… @starhunterceo will be handling The Prince’s Trials of Combat. May the best squad win the favor of their beloved Prince in Exile, by representing the glorious Empire in his name while he remains wrongfully banished on the White Sands of Tortage, plotting retribution upon those who dared defy him.

His warriors, eager to satiate their warrior-prince’s lust for revenge, battle amongst themselves, training for the day when their heir ascendant marches once again to war.

Working on finding 2 more teams for Iron League. I think if we can get 4 teams total, we can have an excellent and competitive Iron League.

2 Likes