The Ends of the Earth - PVE RP server

Just goofing around by myself gets boring, so I thought I’d see if I can’t get a roleplay server going.

Intended for those who prefer a more laid back, casual playstyle, it has 40 slots, double harvesting, half crafting times, tweaked recipes and feats, raised level cap, no avatars or purge, and half XP to keep things challenging (loljk, see below). I may enable limited PvP in the future, depending on how things go. So far the server rules mainly boil down to “Don’t be a jerk,” but I can hammer things out further down the line as I get a better hang of things.

Running the following mods:
Pippi - User & Server Management -
The Ends of the Earth
Emberlight
WARRIOR Mutator for Conan Exiles
Kerozard’s Paragon Leveling
Unlock Plus (with Pickup)
Fashionist
Exile Architect
Rebalanced: Weather
Less Building Placement Restrictions Overlaps Edition
Less Building Placement Restrictions - Collision Improvement Add-On

If this sounds like something you might want to try out, the Top Conan Servers page with the connection link can be found here.

1 Like

Hope success for the PVE-RP!! if i was on pc i would promptly enlist!

…Okay, this was a bad idea. What I was thinking with the reduced XP was that it would discourage players who only wanted to level up as fast as possible, but after playing with this setup for a couple days it’s becoming obvious to me that it would make leveling up an intolerable slog very quickly. The rearranged beginner feats should already make starting out enough of a challenge by forcing people to be a bit more selective about what they spend their knowledge points on, so this has been undone.

HA HA JUST KIDDING FOLKS I’M DUMB, FULL XP FOR EVERYBODY.

I would suggestion character transfers and level boost from their previous levels. The grind gets old after awhile.

Oh well that’s no problem, seeing as I’m the only person on the server so far.

Added another couple mods to the server, because I am a hopeless mod junky.

I’d originally removed Emberlight because it conflicted with my Ends of the Earth mod and yanked the Iron Tools feat back to level ten, but I like all the other stuff it adds too much and if the Blacksmithing feat still unlocks at level 20 with my mod then the Iron Tools conflict doesn’t really matter anyway.