The Field of Strife 10X XP 10X Gather

3 Quick questions:

I play from overseas my ping is usually really good 100-250 max. Do you plan to block with any of the tools country/region/ping? I am all for blocking really laggy people (300+) but some of officials all block me when I get like 150 ping and they are all set to 140!!!

Any discord planned? There are some great bots that automate stuff like server reset pings, patch pings and some other way to contact players on the server when they are not in game.

Any plan for any of the mods? Or maybe something that could be voted later on via discord/strawpoll etc.

Thanks in advance!

No ping block planned!

As for a Discord, we don’t plan to have one public as we use one for our guild and plan to
well
kill people lol.

The mods I would be happy to look into. When we start playing we will certainly adjust/add stuff that the community wishes for.

The 2nd discord (public) one would be great imho. Gives the server a better community and not hard to start/maintain. Also would be good idea to list it on topconanservers website and the community and vote it up there. Great news about the ping block. I look forward to playing on this server!

OOOH! Good idea!

Hellloooooo I’d be interested if you extended the raid times an extra 2 hours earlier!

Also maybe 50% multiplier instead of 25? Thats still cutting the official rates in half, exp should increase the longevity but gathering shouldn’t be a horrible chore. Also I like the bodies staying logged into the server good idea Gram :slight_smile:

The bodies will indeed remain in the servers when people log out! :slight_smile:

I will consider increasing the gathering rate to 1.5

Right now it’s 1.25. I will poll the community to see what they want.

POSTING IP SOON!

What do we think is soon?

Also will there be periodic restarts for memory sake? / Broken Thralls

Slight delay on the server. Purchasing a new one due to my current host crapping out.

There will be periodic restarts for sure!

I MAY make it on time lol. Give me about 5 minutes, will give you the new update.

WE ARE GOLDEN! Going to reset in about 10 minutes.

Migrating to Dallas at the moment but this should be the IP.

May be a few minutes until the server appears.

IP: Removed IP, migrating one last time.

are we good to go?!?!

im super hyped lets go!

1 Like

Anyone looking for a starting partner? Or a new clan member for this? We can part ways down the road but extra hands at the start is “handy”. All my regulars won’t restart with me.

We are good to go!

THE FIELD OF STRIFE: 1/2 XP - MMO LIKE HARDCORE PVP

IP 107.173.81.106:42016

PUT the wipe date in the server title. its so important man

I noticed the passive log in xp was 1.0, also the harvest xp was 10x, not sure if you want to reduce those as well so its not super easy for someone to just stay online 24/7 + macro some kind of harvesting.

Think we are good now!

PUBLIC DISCORD https://discord.gg/F3gCcKg

Okay good
 discord is up

Server started a few hours ago. Hop in here! Fun stuff!