The Forum can No Longer be Accessed from Android Devices!

Thanks Andy, the changes you made have resolved the issues for me on my iPhone8 and iPadPro.

1 Like

Andriod now working too (S8)

1 Like

Good to hear. Incidentally, the fix also helps desktop users that were attempting to view the forums with a smaller browser window. Please let us know if you run into any other issues! Thanks!

4 Likes

Yeah it seems to work fine for me too now Andy. Thanks for the swift action. If I notice any more irregularities, I will post them here if you like.

1 Like

Hi Andy.
Whilst the issue reported is fixed I’m finding I have a different one now:
When I use the search function the text box I type is underneath the four categories (Home, Games, News, Contact). Also the typing is black on a black background.
The overlap does not prevent me from typing my search enquiry but I can’t see it to check I didn’t make a spelling mistake etc.
It is like this on the iPhone8 in both portrait and landscape orientations website but not on my iPadPro

1 Like

Yeah Im sorry Andy, but I have also noticed a few anomalies now too. I wouldnt exactly say they are a state of emergency, but for the record, here is what I have observed. When I click on the ‘Search’ (magnifying glass icon), the drop down text entry box no longer appears below it. Also, sometimes the navigation options up on the top bar (ie- home, games, news, contact, etc) partially cover the Thread Name.

1 Like

Blerg. That’s development for you - fix one thing and break 3 more. :adnyplz:

I’ll tinker some more.

The following adjustments have been made:

• Pushed thread title/body down a bit more on small displays; please let me know if overlap continues to be an issue
  • Pushed search bar/page down so it’s not under the black margin at the top
  • Search bar background should be ok now? (I only use the Dark theme so I didn’t quite see the issue, but I know I did something that could have caused this)

Thanks for the reports!

2 Likes

Fixed for the Motorola Razor.

Thanks

1 Like

Looks good on the iPhone X now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Andy those changes fixed my issues on iPhone 8

1 Like

Better so far Andy. Although I should add that there is still overlap when you view a persons profile (after pressing on their name). Also, I have no idea why, but some of the ‘likes’ I recieve still dont show up in the notifications. Again these certainly arent dire, just thought I show let you know.

1 Like

Thanks, will look into the profile page.

1 Like

Profile page should be fixed on smaller displays.

1 Like

It is indeed. Thanks again for the contunued support Andy.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.