The forums should have a PVP thread

So many topics related to pvp are just derailed into toxic arguments by people who dont even play the game mode. might be nice to have somewhere that isnt

2 Likes

Because changes made effect all modes of the game not just PvP. PvP causes more trouble for these types of games then anything. PvPer’s are the vocal minority yet devs unwisely cave to them. Eventually FC will hit the wall like so many others.

3 Likes

@Meramusa ,Well it is true that some players don’t like PvP ,or the sacrifices the company made for PvP and the affects pve had ,like @Starbuck1771 said very correct , still to have an opinion on a mode you must try to play some hundreds of hours so you can :wink: . So in a way you are right too , there for I support your idea ,it would be nice to have a specific thread for all the modes ,why not ?

Straight away derailed into balancing concerns which I wont even argue with because thats not the point of the post.

The point of the post is that again you â– â– â–  u me that nobody plays PVP but you, and that any opinion is irrelevant but yours?

1 Like

Toxic arguments happen because people argue in a toxic way, not because they do or don’t play a particular game mode. If you could somehow have a PVP-only forum, you would still have many topics derailed into toxic arguments, because there’s a plethora of toxic people who play PVP too.

2 Likes

Oh im not saying it’d be all sunshine and rainbows. But this thread is a prime example of how quickly things derail into non-pvp arguments. the first 2 responses went straight into pve balance issuse and the other one just decided to make some vague statement about im not sure what

This thread wasn’t a PVP argument to start with. It’s about how to organize forums, not PVP. And I fail to see how it was derailed, either. Any forum that allows discussion of the gameplay will eventually have topics on how to change that gameplay. How does pointing out that those discussions are of interest to a wider audience derail your topic on forum organization?

2 Likes

LOL what else is there to do in quarantine?
Still to reply to your “The forums should have a PVP thread” the answer is they already do, you just mark it as a PVP thread, as you did.
That does not preclude anyone responding, which seems to be your main issue.
So since you want to set the rules, should they be:
A - If you have never played PVP you cant respond
B - If you have played PVP but disagree with what I post you cant respond
C - If you play PVP and agree, just “like” my post and dont respond.

The thing is, on an open forum, people will disagree with you, that does not mean they do not like you, do not take it personally.
I have total respect for certain people on these forums but do not always agree with them.

3 Likes

Thank god I can go out freely. Thanks to the U.S. Government I haven’t had to be shut in even though I’m Retired.

2 Likes

Mods save us from a thread that is only devoted to PvP, considering some of the saltiest people on this forum are PvPers. The concentration of flame and self-loathing would overflow and destroy us all.

1 Like

Y’all are wild