The future of PvP in SWL

pvp

EAT
SLEEP
PVP
REPEAT
“No Sleep For The WIcked”

Be sure to check the details of today’s Shambala Event ROUND 3!!

M

Is TSW still in use? Does it still have players doing pvp? Probably not, right? I really miss TSW. The skill wheel, fusang, ED, the pvp community and everything else the game had. SWL seems lacking in many departments and turned into a boring grind. Also sucks losing all progress and having to restart. Got bored by the time I reached 2nd egypt. If I had pvp it might be nicer but like this I really have no incentive to play the game at the moment. I’ll be damned if I start doing dungeons/lairs/raids. Sad.

We did Stonehenge yesterday. It wasn’t an event.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jl993ZWI5kg

But was that a rare thing? Like 1 stonehenge a day? Week? How long did you wait in queue? And what about fusang?

Unless you or someone else is hyping people to do something there I wouldn’t expect much anymore.

thanks to Nirvelle
we got the possibility to state what we want to see in future

and Meta-Moth did the numbers
I am expecting to get more PVP content in SWL :soon:

That is really the hope right now. Will it ever be the same as what we had in TSW? Probably not. But SWL still maintains the same great community and that’s enough for me to stick around and wait. The fact that TSW isn’t open to new players (in any simple form) has always been the thing that shut the doors for me. I don’t wish to spend my time there watching what few remain slowly dwindle away.

Why not add that as a Patron reward? It takes nothing away from those that already have the game, and might get those that would like to experience the PvP or game in it’s original form a chance to try it. TSW is being maintained and it’s just sitting there. Why not potentially make a few bucks off it? Sony/Daybreak has for years had an all access pass to their games - it’s down to four now - but if you play more than one, it’s a nice getting the sub perks. I never understood why FC hasn’t done that for it’s older titles that they’re still maintaining.

Sorry that digressed a bit from the PvP thread. Weekends haven’t been working this past month, but glad to see the events you started doing so well Drenneth!

I have always gotten the odd feeling that this game has a larger weekday population though I’ve not looked at the numbers closely. That being said I’ll decide to perhap run the event on a Friday next time? Will decide this weekend. Also that’s a brilliant idea you have there! I always thought ah Funcom doesn’t want to make the old game available cause less people will sub in the new one. But if it were a patron reward that’s a win win situation.

It’s sad that i tried to scroll the leaderboard down to see the other teams - dammit!

When **** gets real serious!

Who ever said you cant look good while destroying your enemies?

Sometimes you just need to embrace your enemies while the storm passes by.

“The Face Off”

When you thought you could just stomach that fireball…

Who said bunnies can’t jump?

Shambala Round 4 UPDATED

In case anybody wondered about it:

Haven´t logged in the game for Weeks/Months(?).
At the moment I completely lost interest in the game and I will pobably only return for fresh Story-content and/or massive changes about PVP (New Modes/Maps, wich means it has to be live/ingame. Promises etc. won´t keep me playing).

Kudos to Drenneth and everyone else who tries to make the best out of shambala (including Funcom sponsoring it) but i just don´t feel like playing it.
I will keep watching the forums and how things evolve.
Have fun!

Glad to here your still checking in. One thing for me is just staying in touch with the community. I don’t really have the time to invest (like I’d want to) in another MMO. I’m kinda all or nothing in that regard. But if **** hits the fan and I’m forced to move on one day I can hope that many of the friends I’ve met over the last 5 years I’ll come across again. Fingers crossed there will be some good changes down the road and perhaps if you have the time you’ll be able to pop in for the anniversary.

I agree to the wish for some good changes!
Regarding the anniversary: I currently have the game deinstalled and it´s unlikely that i will reinstall it for that purpose.
But I will reinstall it instantly when content arrives, wich i really wanna play :wink:

SHAMBALA *MEGAversary Edition* JULY 7th

BUMPity Bump Bump Bump