The future of PvP in SWL

pvp

Thanks, got it…
Is there a one for “First ignore”?

I know i saw -
And yet still - here you are.
Even tho you have apparently “lost interest” due to Andy’s response.

Sev…Sev…Sev…Where’s the ignore button?? - quick.

lol no idea but i thought everyone pretty much ignored him anyways i mean when i see the name pop up i think of fly spray, association is a funny thing yah know? lol

Seriously tho - before it lays eggs…

Because this from TSW forums. You guys just need to live with us TSW players, sorry.

All this tension! Mutiny within the Templar’s themselves. Clearly the issue here is that were not killing enough Dragons and Lumies

if any pvpr’s want to join the Shinsengumi discord, you are more than welcome https://discord.gg/eR8ecrc

@Sevenoir + Sawo + Meta-Moth

Guys … don´t tear each other apart, we have the same interests and i think you just got each other wrong!

The “Horse” seems to be “dead” because of this statement:

The posts seemed to be cleared because the discussion maybe went to far away from the topic itself because we started discussing possible other PVP-options outside of SWL because PVP currently seems to have no future in SWL according to what andy wrote in here.

So once more:

Please don´t tear each other apart! We are all discussing here because we share the same interest.

Every opinion is valid even if the person who writes it seems to be more frustrated, doesn´t share your opinion oder just expresses it in a more drastic way.

We are not here to attack each other personally, even if the topic is PVP.
:wink:

@dixiec Thx, i will have a look at it later :wink:

Maybe Funcom could change the rewards in Shambala to make it more appealing and competitive?

I know, I know it is isn’t ideal but remember how we all played it in TSW and some of the matches were fun because they were worth winning. Not like the cliff jumping lemmings now looking for easy shards…anyway it is all we have at the moment so perhaps this could be considered for the future. Maybe signets or agents?

I really value your opinion but i guess we both know it won´t make it more fun!^^
(At least i think that way.)

Even a rare chance of an agent would make it pop at least. As much as I dislike the PvP zone id rather have it popping consistently with 20-30% of the matches being a “good” match then it never popping at all.

Lol Pogo, fair enough but I do remember I did have some fun in Shambala in the old game as some of the matches were highly competitive. Especially when you had the PVPers in the matches, you just knew it was going to be “kill or be killed” or in the case of myself hide behind Drenneth ,Jimmy, Luqs, Lurdtz, Charvi or Myndr to name but a few…except perhaps Njinir who tried to kill me even if I was in his team :slight_smile: bless

Fair enough :wink:

PVP is as fun as WE make it - do not let the “old ways” & perceptions of the past - ruin what COULD HAVE BEEN something good.

I agree with a tweak on the Sham rewards - it’s currently UNFAIR and UNJUST to offer the same rewards for win/lose

It’s a simple request and a simple tweak - it CAN NOT be that hard to do and it’s not asking for a full on focus to any PVP but a small tweak to it’s reward system to make it AT LEAST - desirable - in some form

lol oh bad Sev pointing out obvious truths again, what on earth was i thinking? i have never initiated dialogue with him ever, not even once, he came for a pop at me & scuttled back to where he came from , i have no patience for it, end of story :wink:

I knowww… been begging for this one. idk why it’s so hard to get a rewards tweak.

T-T

and if they say no?

Then i don my best wig - Roger Smith style and take out the “nay sayer” like a New Jersey Housewife

An ‘easy’ option for increased PVP rewards is to allow the winning team to loot a reward chest, with the reward chest having the same rewards and using the same keys as dungeon chests. Once a players’ keys are used up, then they could have the option of buying additional keys with MoFs.

This way, there is no impact on Funcom’s monetisation or the in-game economy. Instead, players now have an actual option of using up their keys doing either dungeons or PVP.

It is also similar to TSW’s system of allowing players an option of gearing up using either PVP or PVE, depending on their individual choices.

Shambala IS a scenario… could loot your scenario keys. :smiley: