The game cheats you pt.3

• Cover Favor

08:00 - “Wait, that’s not cover? How is it cover for this guy, then?”
10:28 - “Look at this! It’s cover on all sides, except for this one it seems. That is… No. Uh-uh. I’m not buying that.”

The odd seems to have been turned against you. Certain covers do not work as your combat advantage.

• You Only Choose Once

12:11 - “No, no, no, wait! @#$%^& I DIDN’T CLICK IT YET! …uh for pete’ sake. (…) And now he’s not in the place where I want him to be.”

You’ve made your choice, whether that was your intention, or not. There’s no going back, unless you’re willing to take the pain of blandly watching the black loading screen to load an old save, of course.

• Objects in screen are farther than they appear

15:04 - “Out of range. …what? How is this out of range? He’s right there! There’s something weird going on.”

What you see is not always what it seems.

If you have constructive feedback you’re welcome to post it on our forums, but please base the feedback on your experiences with the game, not a YouTube video.

I don’t see any good reason for doing that instead. Would you mind explain why should I do that?

Also, why is the post hidden?

I did not find your thread to be constructive or helpful, so I decided to unlist it.

2 questions out of 1 has been answered.
Now for the next one, please.