The Gem in the Tower achievement unachieveable. Watchtower (Center Southeast) undiscoverable

Game mode: Online official | Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: North America East
Mods?: No

Bug Description:

Unable to discover Watchtower (Center Southeast) in map tile i-9. Unable to achieve The Gem in the Tower achievement due to bug.

Expected Behavior:

I expect to be able to discover this location to get the achievement The Gem in the Tower.

Steps to Reproduce:

I have attempted to discover the Watchtower location on foot in both official server and singleplayer. I have also attempted to discover the location using ghost mode in singleplayer.
Reproducing should be easy. Try to discover the location; it wont work. :slight_smile:

Hi @Zwvn and thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We are aware of this issue and our team is currently looking into it.

Thank you for your patience and understanding while we investigate.

2 Likes

Is there a solution for this ???
And also surge summons achivement is bugged!

Can confirm same location bugged on xbox. As for the surge The Outsider achievement, summon the spider boss at the Pool of the Grey Ones, wait for the baby spider adds to spawn and then kill them all (and the boss).

Got the achievement ‘Gem in the tower’ without this location, seems you don’t need it.
Maybe you miss another spot?

Yes its still bugged I just double checked I have all but that one location, please fix this.

I’ve restarted Isle of Siptah three times with fresh characters on xbox, obtained every single map location that triggers using maps and guides from multiple sources (online interactive map that was posted on this site, the conan exiles wiki, conan reddit and xboxtrueachievements), Gem in the Tower will not complete.