The Hollow Reaper

I’ve not seen any info on this new event yet, so I thought I’d post some screenshots :blush:

A global message appears in chat:

The dark creature turns out to be on the Golem Island in Deep Artery Valley. He’s a level 250 Uncle Pumpkinhead with a huge health bar:

After he is killed, a tomb stone appears:

Running through it gives a present, like at the Desert Rider during the birthday event. I got a Metamorphogenetic Sleeve - Black. The Hollow Reaper himself drops the Reaper’s Robes/Legwear/Cloak.
I’ve had people tell me the respawn timer is 9-10 hours, but I’ve not been able to confirm this myself yet :slight_smile:

I think there is something wrong with the Hollow Reaper:

(21:20) A dark creature rises from its slumber in Deep Artery Valley. It will be immortal for 15 minutes.
(21:22) The Hollow Reaper is no longer immortal.

15 very short minutes :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And other times I saw people attacking it when it is still supposed to be immortal.

Yeah I saw this too and sent a petition with some details. This is probably not the place to discuss the specifics.

Again…

(19:49) A dark creature rises from its slumber in Deep Artery Valley. It will be immortal for 15 minutes.
(19:50) The Hollow Reaper is no longer immortal.

Logged in at 19:58, he was already dead and no more tombstone either.

I hope they fix this for next year. My ignore list for cheeters is getting pretty big

Did you manage to get a response on your petition Saavick?

I submitted one also but I am yet to receive a response.

Thinking back though, I don’t think I ever received a response for my previous petition over something completely unrelated a month or two back.

No I didn’t get a response yet :frowning: