The infamous "leaving team" sound

I tank without it… Except I don’t NYR above 5 anymore. I could understand why you would want it for 10 and above. Wonder if the person who made it can take a look at it.

Mod is marked as abandoned on curseforge :-/
And not only for NYR, but also for dungeons; quite nice to check MT shield timer, HE 3 heat level, etc…

1 Like

I’ll see what I can do with that info.

Just out of a lair group, with EffectsUI disabled the sound volume was… normal

@rephaim that’d be nice if you could do something about it, the tank community would /worship you :smiley:

Edit: btw how come EffectsUI affect sound ? Such bug didn’t occur in good old tsw

It looks like it’s related to specific ‘signals’ but I’m not sure exactly what the author did. I’ve poked the other active modders with what I found so far, so we’ll see what if anything shakes out of that.

Nah

1 Like

Maybe a bit less than it used to be in tsw, especially since Rising Vigour has been removed… and that damn reticle targeting making you lose track of your target
But it’s still a precious tool, allowing to customize UI instead of using the default one

It’s not really mandatory, just fixes things that are inconsistent to work around. Like it just makes sense to be able to enter a whitelist of player/enemy buffs you want to be highlighted.

I also use it to replace the hammer gimmick ui with something more informative, it just directly shows me how many basic attacks will get me above 50 rage via a colour code. (orange beige white = 3 2 1 basics required, then it goes pink when it’s at 50+) so I can quickly decide to do a Demolish or wait for Eruption’s cooldown.

Okay, so the ‘team’ (volunteer modders) is looking into a couple angles for how to resolve this. There’s nothing worth going into details about yet but wanted to give y’all an update and I’m not sure when the next update will come.

3 Likes

Delighted to see my mod is still in use! I am working on digging out the source code so I can release it to the community. Sorry for the damage to your ears :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How amazing that you all managed to figure out what causes this. :smiley: