The Mortal Realms! No Gods! PVP NA PC Active mod team! Modded

Hello! everyone!

I would like to invite everyone to join The Mortal Realms, PvP server. We have a dedicated server that stays up to date on patches, griefers, exploiters and much much more. We do have an active admin team to help the player base and do not abuse the administrative rights.

We have a great admin team that has events usually every other day! Last night was a player hunt!!

I am looking to build an awesome Conan community, I have the following perks and upcoming events,

• Custom NPC camps / Loot & New world boss encounters
  • PVP arena that will have tournaments
  • King of the Biome (Region specific chests that spawn for the winning player)
  • Server events
  • Xp is at 2x (XP Weekends at 4x XP)
  • Harvesting 2x
  • Crafting x2
  • Building raids are on weekends 12pm - 8pm CST
  • PvE content for end game players! and PvP players alike.
  • No Avatars (This shifts power to quickly)
  • Clan sizes are 8

MODS ARE AS FOLLOWS

• Pippi
  • The Mortal Realms

Moving forward we have 4x XP weekends for new players to catch up to the later content of the server that has been set up for end game action, which is what Conan is missing.

Upcoming Features,

• A new City & Hub for adventuring
  • A hard driven player economy

I have a lot I would like to accomplish, and have a solid player base to do it with.

Rules;

1. Don’t camp people or grief them, I get it, people piss you off, but, deal with it and move on.
  2. NO to Power clans that join just to grief destroy everything and leave.
  3. NO Harassment, it falls on number 1 as well.
  4. We don’t allow water vaults, this is a huge offence.
  5. We do not abuse our administrative rights, Anyone caught will be brought to justice by the court of Dain.

Mod Info

TheMortalRealms
https://steamcommunity.com/app/440900/discussions/1/1728701877501212015/

Our Official Steam group

Discord

Direct Connect
192.154.227.113:7877