The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

Hi hope your well Mibs,
I’m living the same nightmare. So I decided in the mean time to play on pve servers. I’m already level 30 and enjoying the new experience. It’s much more off a challenge now. The servers are full of players as well.
So if you’re missing Conan ’ I’d recommend you try pve :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Took 2 days off from the forums got some fresh air. Thought we have some good news by now. :disappointed:

3 Likes

I know funfom is working on the issue but damn i need my server back!
I bought Ark… played it once, I absolutely hate it lol…

3 Likes

Definitely missing my years of work :muscle:. Come on Funcom . You built it ’ get your hammer out and fix it already :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

And the news is, the next update is coming, it’s going to certification, but not going to do us any good unless the server’s get fixed

2 Likes

Hello everyone,

Our team was able to reproduce the issue on our end and it’s now working on solving it. We’ll share more news once we have it. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience.

10 Likes

that‘s good news!

3 Likes

Hello Mayra thats great news!

But i have a question. 1 Year ago the servers were having this problem with Benches / Walls / Torches / Doors not loading and then the Stamina being very buggy. Were this problems solved in the 2.3 update? This was a problem that only afected PVE-C aswell.

Im asking this because i remember the dev stream when they explained what was causing the problems and they they would optimize the servers etc. But i still couldnt test it out since we had the loading screen issue. Althru when there was an American server Up with no loading issues i logged in and i still had the stamina issue and stuff not loading for me.

Will we have to complain about Stamina being broken and stuff not loading after you guys solve this loading screen problem, or are both problems getting a fix?

Thanks in advance.
Cant wait to go back to a PVE-C server to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of they’r women!

I can confirm server 3829 was up and running as of this morning, a good sign as it was not as of the update I also play on 3828 but still not working 3828 would also stop loading players in at about 5PM central time since about January

2 Likes

Awsome news’ some progress ’ Thanks @Mayra and thank you @Community

2 Likes

Has this been established as a Server side, or a Client side issue?

If this is a client side issue, then an update/patch will need to get pushed out.
If an update is necessary, will it get pushed out right away?
I ask this last question, because it seems to me that some PlayStation games get updates pushed out throughout the week, but Conan Exiles seems to only push out its updates to PlayStation on the Tuesday upload.

I appreciate the efforts being made to resolve the issues players are currently experiencing.

2 Likes

Sounds like my everyday conan experience. Nothing in my base loads in for a good 10-20mins. Lights are always the first thing that loads in then everything else. Walls never have a problem loading in always see them.

We had good news yesterday… hoping for GREAT news today!!
We truly appreciate everything you do @Mayra @Hugo @AndyB

1 Like

We’ve managed to reproduce the issue on an internal test server and have a possible lead on the underlying cause of the issue. We do not have an ETA on a full-fledged solution yet, but the investigation continues and appears to be bearing fruit, which is good. Thanks for your patience!

8 Likes

I LOVE FRUIT!!.. thank you @AndyB

4 Likes

I appreciate the candid response.

this will help me to manage my expectations.

5 Likes

Thanks for the update :grinning:’ looking forward to playing again :smiley:

5 Likes

Great, loving the communication @Community

5 Likes

I hear you fellow exile @Chansmier

I also experience this issue now. But only since 2.3 patch… Before I never had such issues, well except that 2 outposts decayed, even when I was visiting (2times a week).

And one time, the whole server just freezed for 30-50 seconds. Normaly I only saw that on DCs from my side, but suddenly everything loaded and I was nearly killed by a random NPC in my base.

I mostly now need to start the game a 2nd time, then it can connect to the server. I let it yesterday 20minutes in the loading/connecting screen.
NOTHING happened. No error, no progressbar movement… Just nothing. Have to exit the application and start it again.