The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

I play with wlan because wlan works netter than lan

the pve c servers work

1 Like

Yes sorry for delay, but thanks @Community for finally fixing the server’s, for those that are getting back on 3052, if we can help we will, clan draconis base’s where saved along with all our gear we gathered to help for when this was resolved, so message one of us if you need aid :grin:

4 Likes

That’s great news glad your bases survived! Maybe @ConanBoDk might need a small boost…

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, and enjoying being back on their home servers!

2 Likes

hello everyone i can say that the 3053 is ok. I just lack the warriors and I get upset about it… so many hours climbing levels for nothing we all lost armors chrome swords bow of the red mother. What is the funcom thinking about doing about it? it could at least reduce their development time.

3 Likes

Tried playing 3041 again. I can load in. But after 10, 20, 30 minutes or never the doors load or don’t. Make it hard to get back into base to log off. But with this problem I have been able to sneak into bases and attack people. So anything we can do to fix the loading times?

1 Like

Hi if i use Lan with 500K Fiberglass then this Server is broken, but if i connect with 2.4 Ghz WiFi then works good. I don’t know why.

1 Like

Well everyone says I need to get out of PVP and get into PVEC for the past 2 years because my views are so alien to PVP’s. I never saw it as stable until now…unfortunately I may still stay in PVP because holy heck…I toured through a Siptah server for a few days…YIKES! Definitely needs cleaning up because it looks like everyone just built and built and built. Hardly any room to do anything because of it.

1 Like

Having this issue now again, anyon else too?
https://www.thecpuguide.com/gaming/ps5-black-screen/

Hey all,

Quick reminder: Today’s the day when decay timers will be re-enabled.

4 Likes

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

I believe the issue you are describing is this;

Which is an issue on PC, however this topic is for an issue that affected multiple PlayStation servers.

The black screen issue is currently being looked into.

2 Likes

One last quick update (hopefully!):
Decay timers should now be enabled in PvE-C PS4 servers. A new MOTD should confirm if your server has them enabled when logging in (or also by checking structures around the map). It sometimes can take up to 2 server restarts for each server to fetch all settings correctly.

Let us know if it’s enabled as intended!

4 Likes

Hi,

I checked a few servers after restart, decay seems to be active now.

I’m not sure if it’s intentional, or not but it appears that the timers on buildings are activated by (non owner) players.

Most of the timers count down normally from that point but on one occasion a building was at 167, and when I checked it jumped back up to 168.

I will have to check a bit later but it reminded me of an issue a few people were having on their private servers;

4 Likes

That is a separate and known issue. Our team is looking into that one, but the fix for it is complex and risky.
Thankfully, it is non related to the problem discussed in the thread :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Community Wait so now theres an issue that we refresh other peoples builds? So if im waiting for a base to decay, it wont matter bc ill refresh it as I approach? Or did I misunderstand. Thanks.

I mean, so these morons who build roads and sandstone crap all over the map, dont even need to log in anymore bc we will just refresh it for them?? Funcom, believe me, Im tired of complaining about you guys too…

1 Like

That issue was happening on a few private servers only.

But what I noticed earlier was different. It wasn’t refreshing, but initiating the timer. I guess because I was the first player to come into contact with the buildings after decay was activated.

I just checked the building that I mentioned earlier, and it now displays 159, and did not reset. So apologies for the false alarm.

1 Like

Well things are decaying nicely. Hopefully they all don’t come back because the lag is really bad right now due to the amount of large builds everywhere.

4 Likes

Yay, have just logged on to 3041 and my base is still there, my bad for not checking here but made it before timer finished , thanks @LordKAA for heads up and thanks @Community for coming through with solution , happy hunting everyone :grinning:

2 Likes

Great to hear you can all start getting back to your bases and that decay timers have finally been restored.
Thank you all for the patience and for the constructive feedback provided. We’ll proceed to finally close the thread as the issue has been largely resolved. It’s been a long adventure!
If you experience the same or similar issues in the future, please feel free to report them in a new thread.

Happy adventuring!

8 Likes