The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

Somehow I ended up building my first hut near the executioner’s place when I was a newb. It was on a PVP server and didn’t realize it was so easy to destroy people’s huts so my hut only lasted about 2 days, then I switched to PVE-C. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hear, hear! NO TAXATION WITHOUT REPRESENTATION!

1 Like

Es gab zuvor schon diesen endlos ladebildschirm

Die Übersetzung übereinstimmt nicht 100%ig :joy:

Right, so Isle of Siptah is scheduled to be released on 5/27.

It is currently 5/17, and the PVE-C server issue for PlayStation users has not been resolved.

What sort of update/patch schedule will there be for the PlayStation version of the game leading up to the Isle of Siptah release?

Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

@Community

So are we seriously not going to get this fixed for even another week? Or at least hear any update? Let us know if this “critical” project will even be released before Siptah does on console…

You guys are working on the Siptah penthouse while your elevator is broken…

4 Likes

Day 204 still no access to server 3041 on PVE-C server. Gave up trying to log in since I would die. Now just infinite loading screen. Someone passing the buck on this one? I’ve sent reports on server problems since November and still no fix…

5 Likes

All Other Publisher makes fixes in 1-2 Weeks, but Funcom only makes Nothing. Yes we gard Work for a Fix but we dint have an eta. I have one never

2 Likes

Hi optimus… im from 3041 to. They set decay timer few days after update… everything should be there.

1 Like

I hope that in the certification progress of the next update sony check the stability of the pvec servers… Maybe they should say to funcom fix this before adding new content.
It’s a joke how they handle this.
It’s not against developers or the @community… But maybe against the management, when I say fix this before offer new content. You already get my money for this. Also I pay sony money to play online what doesn’t work for over 7 month now.
SEVEN MONTH!!! I think that they working on it is a lie… They concentrate on siptha release, becouse that makes sense… There is money to make for paying bills and employers… But like I said I already paid over 100€ for this game and also every month sony to play online.

Why is Sony offering this game when it don’t work? Maybe there should be a warning that not everything works in this game and you maybe not be able to play it. Maybe this will make some pressure we need in situations like this.

I started to play on pve some time ago just to see what’s new and sometimes there are the same symptoms like on pvec. Invisible buildings… Can’t harvesting a while after login. Also there are some new bugs I never seen before. Like switch between low and high grafics every few seconds.

Everyone here hopes they will fix this pvec problem with siptha. But when they release siptha it still not work.

4 Likes

I have zero knowledge on coding but I guarantee I could have single-handedly fixed this issue by now… no disrespect @Community but wtf?? The frustration is real!

6 Likes

“It’s hard to do my job.”

That’s the last thing you want to hear from your surgeon, or damn near anyone that gets paid to do something. These people went to school for video game design, right? Someone should be questioning the school’s ability to produce quality graduates.

4 Likes

Wir missen ,das Katz und Mausspiel mit bestimmten Gegner🤣. Wir freuen uns um so mehr auf ein Wiedersehen!!!

1 Like

I think every coder will find a fix or workaround in few days or weeks. For me it seems that nobody said them to fix this becouse their resources are needed at siptha release. The @community has to handle with this and try to keep us happy. That’s a hard job. In my world as a developer for industries I will lose a client for acting like this. And in most cases there where Money to pay for a contractual penalty. But not in the gaming industry… Like I said some month ago maybe I have to ask Amazon why they selling me this game which is not working fine anymore and the same to Sony. I am sure Amazon will stop selling the game if there are more persons that report this problem. Amazon’s customer support is the best I’ve ever seen :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I have to agree, their inability to fix the problems is astounding, like I said before, the problem has been going on for well over a year, the problem has never been fixed in all that time, so don’t expect it to be fixed now, i thought they was doing better at communication, but alas that seems to of gone out the window, no update on what is happening to solve this, come on @Community get it together, what is going on, how many coder’s have been sacked now due to their inability to fix this?

4 Likes

It sure would be nice to play the game, none of the new contents matter before that, but I guess not.

2 Likes

I am coming to the conclusion that the delayed response to this issue is a numbers game; The number of players affected by this issue is not a substantial enough portion of the complete player base to escalate this problem and to be regarded as a critical issue in-house.

Then they shouldnt tell us its “critical”…

2 Likes

“It’s not ok to ask your customers to put in the kind of effort that we all have to put in to get a very bare minimum experience out.”
-Ceronesthes
@Ceronesthes

2 Likes

Thanks to all the community on here for coming together on this issue.

I can’t understand myself how 1 game can have so many server issues when I have never seen it on this scale/scope on any other online experience.

I have played since beta on Xbox and to this day it has always been the same problem on both consoles.

Server quality… I can only realize they are unaware of the state this has constantly been in on the consoles?
(Lack of listening)

or they have just kept this issue low on their “to do” list.
(Lack of concern)

Maybe they think of us as just console cry babies?

I can’t understand how the person in charge of this keeps getting a paycheck for poor performance but I wouldn’t want to be the community manager who has to helplessly listen to all of this.

5 Likes