The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

Is there any update on this issue and when the fix is coming? @Community

3 Likes

Also keen to hear about updates

I tried to play again today and couldn’t get past the loading screens

I did notice not that with the siptah loading screens the progress bar resets every time the image on the loading screen changes, after the 3rd loading screen reset it locked me out to the main menu again.

I don’t know if this is new information or not but i haven’t been able to play for over 6 months now, this is the only game I have issues with so I don’t think it’s my internet connection, it also happens on both the PS4 console and the PS4 pro console I have access to

2 Likes

Right, so I submitted a Zendesk ticket on 4/27 reporting the PVE-C Official Server loading issue.

Today…today, I received this message:
Conan Exiles Team (Funcom)

Jun 4, 2021, 9:29 EDT

Greetings Exile,

We currently experience a high number of contacts from our community, and regret not having been able to do an in depth investigation on the issue you reported.

We hope it has already improved on its own. However, if this still impacts your experience on official servers, please feel free to get back to us and let us know.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Are Zendesk and Community Staff not aware of what the other is doing, and communicating to its Users?

@Community I would appreciate your position on this message. It is confusing, and conflicting with what we have been told by Community Staff previously regarding this issue.

3 Likes

That is hard to hear after waiting over an half year for a solution.
I hope that this is a mistake.

1 Like

Have to agree the reply messages usually come from people that handle very basic issues and are usually cookie-cutter replies. I wouldn’t read much into it.

3041 STILL not loading… and I sincerely hope they haven’t just left it and are hoping it will get all better on it’s own, jeez if sheer player willpower would work then it would have done!

On a side note, I lost $1K at work yesterday, I am going to use this new tactic and Hope it reappears on its own!

2 Likes

I understand the comments that tne message I received is most probably a boiler plate response.

That said, I dont think that its too much to ask for consistent messaging.

When the left hand says ‘this is a critical issue, we are actively working on it.’ and the right hand says ‘we have not yet investigated the issue.’ this lacks professionalism.

I wanted to give Staff here a chance to clarify. They have apparently declined to do so.

1 Like

Both Andy and Hugo posted the fix for PVEc should be in the Siptah hotfix patch. Plenty of posts showing Siptah has problems that need to be addressed. So hotfix should be coming fairly soon.

Now if we don’t have our fix in the next patch/hotfix/whatever… I have lost all hope for this game and any credit or support I have given to this team is out the window.

5 Likes

Did we already get a rough time table on the next patch?

Are we thinking this month as a target?

I haven’t seen any word about when a hotfix is scheduled. To be honest I haven’t followed much of conan outside of this thread in the last month since I cant play.

Im sure they need to first gather enough data on each issue for siptah and then work on fixes then test yadda yadda yadda. Too say sometime this month you would think would be enough time… but you know how the FC devs take to get fixes in :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

I wanna play… and i wanna know of my building still there

Is Asia Official Server 4116(pve-c) gone forever? Or is it coming back The 4116 I’m still playing isn’t on the list.

Hallo :blush: die unendliche Geschichte des Ladebildschirms :blush: wann ist es soweit ? Wann dürfen die Conan Exiles PveC Fans wieder auf den offiziellen Conan Exiles Lands Server spielen? :blush:

It would be nice to have that promised communication from the @Community ! Alot of us have purchased Siptah to show our support.
Yet we still have no support regarding our pvec servers on the exiled lands.
More importantly no communication @Community !

1 Like

Hi there, no new updates on the matter at this time. Currently debugging databases from affected official servers to try and reproduce the exact issue in a controlled environment.

1 Like

I am having difficulties reconciling this statement with the previous comments in this thread,

Can you help me understand where things are at exactly?

6 Likes

The past attempts did not result in useful information to find a solution and we had to go back to the drawing board several times in order to actually figure out what’s going on. This time we’re pulling live DBs from affected servers to try and trace the issue.

1 Like

Hello Andy,

I have followed this thread for a long time and have made an account following your recent replies on the current progress on understanding this issue. I have a few questions.

Firstly, from the community team’s previous statements, there has been progress attempting to deduce the issue. However, your recent reply stating that all supposed progress has been meaningless, if not, negligible towards understanding the true cause of the issue.

Can you confirm that the progress the team has mentioned in the previous team posts within this thread are now void in the context of the current progress of understanding the issue?

2 Likes

Right now the people in charge of the task are working with G-Portal to get debugging done directly from affected servers (3041 and 3522 are cited) and then take those DBs to try and reproduce the issue on internal test servers and go from there.

The last update we got from developers looking into the matter was earlier today and they’re hopeful looking at 3522’s DB in particular will turn up more info. Fingers crossed, but we won’t hear more tonight - and this isn’t a guarantee this’ll be what leads us to a solution. We can hope!

A few leads indeed ended up in dead ends, so some of the past info we posted in this thread is indeed null and void, sadly.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot @AndyB

I know that things can change as you move through the various steps troubleshooting situations like this. This helps clear things up.

I appreciate the transparency on the progress as well, this is the type of information that gives me confidence the issue is actively being worked on by the Team.

1 Like