The Never Ending "Loading Screen" Story

who is Wak4863?

1 Like

He is a youtuber that does content on different games but heavaly is into Conan.

I agree its not Wak’s responsibility to be the voice of the people. I enjoy watching his content about updates but I would never expect anything more than that.

It’s really a shame we are on day 3 of this Playstation update and haven’t played any of it.

Go play solo or on another server you say (I can read the future comments now). Nah I rather just go play another game that actually works… Actually, that’s what I been doing in between these comments. Final Fantasy xiv has gotten more attention from me than it’s had in a very long time. Might be my main game again soon if decays dont get turned off.

4 Likes

I know, I feel like his comment was coming, much like yours, from a place of long term frustration. Sorry I put the tag in automatically, I have removed it.

So was that a fake @SindeeSyringe at the 3827 party yesterday?:joy: But all jokes aside… I know what you mean. I really would love to get into my main server.

I’m really hoping they update us soon.

3 Likes

Regarding #3827

After seeing SindeeSyringe’s post about #3827, I tried logging in yesterday afternoon,16:00 CDT, without any issues!

After an hour or so, I logged out of #3827, and attempted to login to my main server, #3828. I was still unable to login to #3828. I went back to #3827, and was able to login without any issue.

Well I don’t know why I bother honestly😂.

Yes we have since discovered that 3827 is unaffected by these current issues. See post below;

1 Like

Thanks for tagging me @LordKAA

Allow me to get a little more involved @RootsRemain my comment wasn’t meant to be a dismissal but I can see how it could appear that way. You unfortunately got my short response. I was trying to join with you in the fact that they have never really been right. Honestly I have not been able to keep up with all the issues that players are having, though I try to it’s overwhelming especially in times like this where it feels like everywhere you turn someone is having an issue with something in the game. Sorry for making you feel dismissed.

With that said of course nudity being broken is going to bring clicks, it is also an open and shut case since the answer was already out there that it wasn’t intended and will be fixed. So in my mind something that effects everyone that I can explain what’s happening and what to expect in the future is a layup for me. Full circle and closed if that makes sense. Now it’s easy to argue that it’s not the most important thing happening in the Conan Exiles universe.

While I have at times rallied for a cause I always do a lot of research into those causes before I act and I just haven’t had the time to look into PVE-C like I would want to before producing a video about it. Most of my knowledge about PVE-C comes from what I have heard and a very short log in to one of the official servers long ago, that was absolutely un-playable. Whether due to builds or to the stability of the server I don’t know.

With that said I’ll look into PVE-C more and see what is going on. That doesn’t mean that it will or will not become a video. I can’t even try to make all the videos that people ask for. I would be making videos 24 hours a day and uploading 4-5 times a day to get all the info out there. It’s simply impossible.

To touch on influence a little, I may have some but not directly to Funcom in most instances as far as I can tell. Sure I notice little things here and there that get patches that were in my videos. But without you all it would mean nothing, my influence is over the community mainly and the community is where the real power lies. All I can do is bring people together it’s the people that then do the heavy lifting by either supporting the change or by pressuring change in mass numbers.

Additionally I try not to cover anything that I have not directly experienced or that I have not interviewed someone experiencing it in depth. This helps me to be more accurate with my content.

Short story, long. I’ll look into the PVE-C servers and see what I can about them. I think I have a character on one still and will try to log in and investigate, weigh the information and see if it is worth a video. I apologize again for making you feel the way you did. As for the call out to me, I’m good with it my feelers aren’t hurt and yes from time to time I will still act like a 13 year old, can’t say that I won’t do it again in the future. I do appreciate the feedback though I’m not sure the Funcom forums are the best place. I’m pretty easy to reach on discord or in a DM here so feel free to reach out if you need something or want to give me continued feedback. I don’t want to derail this thread anymore then it already has been.

8 Likes

This is the @Wak4863 that i know and love. I’ll dm you.

2 Likes

FYI… dev stream not on youtube…only on twitch… all siptah talk so far

Thanks I was waiting on YouTube… Typical.

1 Like

Shout out to the ppl here showing up to the Livestream.

They said they see our messages about Decay timers… Still didnt say they are doing it. As usual, felt very dismissive.

I really wish I didnt love this game

3 Likes

We tried… thats all we can do from where we stand. We give so much to this game but can’t get a simple answer.
Really wish i didnt love this game also.

4 Likes

Yes a big shout out! We certainly achieved what we set out to do. Hopefully they listen to our request for decay timers to be paused. It might not be technically possible at this point, who knows.

However they seem to suggest it is a software issue more so than hardware (doesn’t explain 3827 being active). I guess we will see as the days progress.

I think they said all they can. The server side of things isn’t really in their direct control. I know we wanted a definitive answer, but at least we were seen/heard, and responded to.

2 Likes

Being very honest here. Main reasons i dont quit this clown show RN are : I have all the DLC’s and i dont know any other survival game with cool mechanics and Conan Exiles Vibes.
Literally paying PSPlus, and Investing in DLCS for a game i cant play.

3 Likes

Only a few days left before my bases decay and my time with Conan is at an end, still some glimpse of hope left but expectations are not high at this point.

4 Likes

Im keeping an eye on Myth of Empires. Even if its garbage, itll at least show Funcom they better step it up bc there will soon be more competitors.

I want them to succeed, but sometimes it feels like they dont lol this bleeding of players they have doesnt need to happen. They still have the best Survival game in my opinion… But its definitely not getting better

1 Like

I did show up to the party but I only walked around noob river abit spent maybe 10mins in game. I didnt get a feel of any real changes.

Sad I missed the stream with everyone. I wasnt working from home today so I missed out on all the good stuff.

1 Like

Well they acknowledged us right at the end of the stream… no definitive answer on decay timers, but they were aware of it, and said they are working on it.

5 Likes

Just watched the last 5mins of the stream because all I cared about was the decay question.

Dennis acknowledges people asking in the chat and the other 2 laugh like it’s a big joke that people cant play :unamused:. I don’t think if he even said anything it would have even brought up by the community managers. They were trying to wrap up that stream quickly.

Thank you Dennis Douthett for atlest acting like you cared.

3 Likes

After several zendesk reports I’ve given up on the official servers & now rented a g-portal 10 person server for PvE w/o idiots.
It’s “Mellow Mayhem” message me if you want the password.

2 Likes

05.45am GMT no access
09.23GMT no access
16.29pm GMT no access
22.06pm GMT no access

:frowning:

Bye bye Mibsys little world and my beautiful black ice castle that took me weeks in between work to farm for and build

@Community

3 Likes