The new movement debate

why would various scum, bandit, thief & political opponent be top peak warior ? We are regular human that have been crucified and left to rott in the desert.

It’s actually a good chunk of luck that let us all live at the begening of the game.

I can’t speak for everyone, but as far as when I make a character, they are at top physical fitness. The physique is usually almost full bar, not to mention, even at the lowest end of the bar, the characters don’t look unfit. it also clearly states that these crimes may actually not have been committed by that character. so, yes, while some of these crucified may have actually done these things, I can’t consider my character as a “simple scum, bandit, or thief” when they quickly adapt to any weapon and know how to fight with it. and I know, it’d be boring to have to “learn to fight”, but the simple fact is that the characters in this game aren’t you and me. Your character is only barely surviving because they’ve been hanging on a cross for days without water, like any human would be, being a warrior wouldn’t change that factor whatsoever.

To add to what Blunadz said, I would assume that those “unworthy” are either left on the cross to die or have died before Conan could cut them down.

Try not to use game lore or realism to justify a gameplay mechanic design decision. The most important thing for a game is to be fun.

Also, the designer’s decision to “make a hard game” or “create a harsh” world shouldn’t be used as a maxim because ultimately players want an overall enjoyable experience. Players didn’t purchase the game so they may have the privilege to please the developers. Forcing players to only play certain way is making the players to please the developer.

I really loved the thought and concept of this game since it came out and the DLC’s are amazing, but now this new update has happened it’s sucking the fun out of actually playing it, I now feel resided to staying where I’ve put my base and not be venturing further because I know my doge isn’t working how it should and my movements are less fluid. I play on the PVE because my goal in the game isn’t to steal other people’s stuff but to enjoy the open world but now I feel I can’t do that they way I could when I first got the game. I really hope the developers put things back they way they were in a new update so everything stops feeling so sluggish and slow.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.