"The Passage" door kills thralls

Game mode:| Single-player
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: US

Recently I lost a Janos thrall going through the loading door from the Jungle side of “The Passage” to the Arctic side. At first I thought it was poison from the spiders and reaper in the passage, but that that was weird because he had a lot of health. Then again the next day i took a Lian thrall, full health, silent legion armor and no debuffs through the loading screen door from the arctic side to the jungle side, and it took him down to about 1/4 health. Is this just a bug or is there a reason for this?

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Make a thrall follow you. I had this problem with Janos and Lian, making me think it will affect any thrall.
  2. Approach “the passage” loading screen door from either side. Take note of thrall’s health
  3. click on door to load through to other side
  4. Wait for thrall to spawn in and check health if it doesn’t immediately die
3 Likes

Hey @ToeRogan

Thanks for the feedback and welcome to our community.
We’ll send note to our team about this so they can look into it.

2 Likes

Repeated this issue with Janos thrall on the Loading door between the lava fall and volcano rooms in dragonsmouth. Same deal, went from lava fall room to volcano, when Janos loaded in he had less than 1/4 health

Toe, was that also in solo or was it official, hosted or online dedicated server?

I took a thrall through several (2?) months ago without damage on a private dedicated server, of which I am not admin.

Regards

jim

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.