The Prince's Trial

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

1 Like

You all guys, really? Is it not enough flooding global with this kind of… flames? Now, even on the Funcom’s forums?

3 Likes

He was banned? Really? Can’t stop laughing! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He was banned from pug premades. He then proceeded to fill every minigame with 1-3 alts + other afkers from his guild in an attempt to “destroy pvp” for everyone. He wasnt actually banned

Gotta love this games community :joy:

Sounds like he has become a tantrum abuser.

1 Like

Is it really necessary to troll like this (both ways)?

Funcom need to punish trolls like satetka, epictemplar/ reaperstalls, nemari and zenzoa with an IP ban that last for at least a month. Only way to rid of this behaviour.

4 Likes

IP bans are kind of useless. They would need to do a hardware ban which would be a GREAT solution. I doubt zenzoa would want to buy a new PC just to troll. Satetka probably would buy new hardware though

1 Like

Yikes

1 Like

Hardware spoofers are a thing.

Weren’t you friends? I remember about ghost siegeing you did take his side, why ban from premades?

is diz the same satetka hosting your community pvp event?

He tried to but Stygga took over for a reason :smile:

The Prince challenged the jurisdiction of the court in a timely manner (first reply). Unless @starhunterceo submits himself to the determination of the court, no judgment it passes is binding.

This court has no jurisdiction and the case is dismissed with prejudice.

1 Like

Oh, that’s a shame… :roll_eyes:

its stuff like this that is ruining the game for everyone. no wonder so many ppl got driven away. we will probably never get to now why funcom is tolerating such behavior. i am actually glad my sub ran out recently.
so im just checking in forums from time to time when and about what that “awesome new incoming content” is about. i still wonder if its just a modified horde mode with legendary necklaces as rewards :stuck_out_tongue:

So right now minis are a blast, The High Priest is 4x boxing in the 1 mini running at a time, ruining it for whichever team he likes the least look of. Should throw the book at him and Perma ban him from all events until he cleans his act up. Crom minis will not survive these actions on his part for long…

4 Likes