The problem that my base is recognized as belonging to another person

Sry, my beautiful one, I don´t know.

1 Like

@Larathiel could you impart some Elven wisdom to us mere mortals? Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

The warning message you receive might make you think so, but that’s not the case.

If you are the only remaining member of a clan, you should have the status of guild-master. In this case, when the last remaining member leaves the clan, all property reverts to that player’s direct ownership.

If you want to try it out for yourself, simply join a different server for long enough to make a few blocks, create a clan, and then leave it. As you’ll see, you’ll still retain ownership of your buildings, etc. I’ve done this countless times on both Official and Private servers without issue.

It may be too late now, but even solo players should always create a clan in this game, even in PvE. It helps to protect a solo player against getting unwittingly invited into another clan, safeguards against accidental deletion, and can even (on private servers) help with server admin tasks.

You mean weapons mounted on display racks? I would assume so, but I’m not a PvP player so I can’t speak from a position of any authority here. @WhatMightHaveBeen do you know if it’s possible to break (or loot) a display rack to recover the weapon it contains, or will the weapon it displays be lost?

3 Likes

Yes. It acts as a container. I even think you can put anything in it, only the weapons (or shields for shield racks) will show up though.

3 Likes

If it is difficult to recover by destroying only the display rack, there is no choice but to give up.

Thank you for your comment.
I am very grateful for the detailed explanation.
With the same recognition, the basic "If you are the only remaining member of a clan, you should have the status of guild-master. In this case, when the last remaining member leaves the clan, all property reverts to that player’s direct ownership. ”
I was thinking that I was doing the same thing until now.
And until now, ownership has returned to me.
But this time, I was in trouble because of such an accident.
It was another comment, but it wasn’t accidentally caused by an invitation from another clan.
Because the base remained in my name until the server reset came. * Currently it does not belong to anyone.

How many chests we lost because of rags. If something is removed or destroyed, everything on it or in it is gone too. Sometimes you might be lucky to see a loot bag, not always, not always.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.