The Real Question is, did the Purge ever actually work? Or is it a game mechanic that will never work?

Yeah, i agree, it is ridiculous, the purge shouldn’t have scorpions attacking bases, it should be humanoid,and it doesn’t help when it can do 20x the damage to tier 3 stuff

That’s what’s impossible. The devs state that t3 will protect you from the purge. And to go through 3 walls worth. No, someone raided you and blamed the purge.

Purge is a relatively new mechanic. They added it, I dunno a month or so before launch?

So it never really got tested I don’t think.

They claim it works, it just doesn’t work the way they want it to. I say it doesn’t work at all. I know some people get the message and then nothing, I don’t even get that. Purge is as broke as a pigs dìck as far as I’m concerned and they need to seriously stop with the whole ‘it just needs to be adjusted’ and fuсking do it already cause shìt is getting boring fast.

With all the bugs in the game why do you find it so hard to believe that it could happen? I have played everyday since the game came out and have been raided by players before so I certinaly know the difference.

It’s ok though I took pictures of my event log to help you understand

To make matters worse it doesn’t even let me build again and fill in the destroyed T3 blocks and the walls won’t connect where they used to be :expressionless:

Also the even log doesn’t show you all the structures that got destroyed that were on the foundations like my wheel of pain, shrine, armoursmith, water well, and a good number of thralls etc

1 Like

it those work. many tribes in our server have had the purge, we got the 3 puges so far. 2 small ones and 1 big one with giants, mammoths & sabers.

I witnessed an offline purge and killed the mobs that were attacking the base of a friend of mine. he stopped playing and the purge happened aprox 3 days after i saw him the last time…2 days after all his building decayed.

Offline purge is a reality, and he was a solo player not part of a clan.

2 Likes

Offline purges do indeed occur.

2 neighbors of mine both received offline purges days after their last log in within the past week…they’re both gone now to decay.

The one base I didn’t see what happened, I just went by his base and he had sections of wall missing and I was like huh? I didn’t even think anything about him getting hit with a purge because we were told if you were offline you didn’t get hit.

Then I was running by another neighbors base, I’m not in render range of either of these bases from mine either, and heard hyenas. Where his base was is not a location where hyenas spawn - west river by Warren of Degenerates cave - so I was confused by the sound. I went and killed the like 8 hyenas and 1 werehyena. And then another wave of them populated in…and another. There was 6 waves that I witnessed, no NPCs.

So this got me to thinking and I took a repair hammer and looked at my other neighbors base as well. Sure enough wall pieces near the missing ones were all damaged. And the purge I staved off for a neighbor also had damage to his walls.

The player I actually witnessed his purge was a solo player. The other was in a clan but I don’t think he had any clanmates, or if he did, I never saw them online.

So the reason why some of us never get purged, I’m now on a month with a full purge meter, is every structure is subject to being purged even structures from people who haven’t been on in days. On an official server there’s likely 100 different targets.

2 Likes