The Shattered Reborn (PVE/C, PS4, Discord)

Opening our new capture the flag event this weekend. It will be part of the rotation of games in our Colosseum build. A player found a silver chest last night, so to ramp up the chest finding efforts, this weekend we are doubling up any chest found out on the map. If you find a chest for $2500 in server currency, it turns into $5000. If you find a $10 chest in game, it will become $20. Then you have the option to be sent that money or donate it back to the server for a contribution package, up to the player.

For people looking to see 35 people online every night, this is not us, nor who we intend to be. We donā€™t want to be a huge mega server. We are PVE/C, but our PVP is more controlled usually, in events and the flag opt out system. So if you are looking for more on the regular PVP side of a server, again we are probably not for you.

We try to keep players involved the best they can, away from the normal game of Conan. If you are looking for a server with fun events & contests, a very slight boost in stats, a friendly and growing community, come check us out!

We were doing events every Friday/Saturday night, but not everybody could play on the weekend. To accommodate those who couldnā€™t, weā€™re still sticking with our Friday night events. Weā€™ll now have a weekday event, which might fall on Tuesday-Thursday, depending on admin support and best time for players. Weā€™ll post early to keep everyone informed as best as we can.

Weā€™re also starting up an admin base raid Sunday, which will happen a few Sundays a month. Players are also starting to build in our Lawless Lands section of the server, which is designed for smaller PVP play.

Our ideas are coming along nicely. Hopefully weā€™ll have something to offer every style if player.

1 Like

Lawless Land is literally lawless. Iā€™m officially in love with it! It feels like there are 2 different worlds in one server but still united haha. Itā€™s definitely my weekend destination after admin events. Itā€™s the after party lol. :champagne::champagne:

1 Like

Thanks Itstutuz! Glad you and others are enjoying that area of the map! We will do a little tinkering to it, maybe add a weekend long event there for a competition. We try our best to entertain both the PVE and light PVP crowd as best we can.

It took a few tries and some help from the player base in testing, but I think we finally have the capture the flag event where we need it to be. Just one more fun event for the server!

We put up some random trivia questions around the server for fun and a little currency. Questions pertaining to boxing, wrestling, different countries history, etc. Along with the admin chests for goods, in game currency, or actual money, it definitely makes it worth while when you go out adventuring.

A few new players from scratch joined in, all seem to be doing pretty well. 2 found a clan and another is going solo to start, but plenty of players willing to offer advice or help. Great thing about our community everyone is helpful with each other and mostly everyone knows the next person. We donā€™t allow toxic or non-rule following players to last long, at all.

If you are looking for a new server for casual play and great events, plus other fun ideas to keep you busy outside of the regular game, give us a try! Reach out to me at Armageto#0266 on Discord or Armageto80 on PSN. Iā€™ll be glad to answer any questions to see if the server is a right fit for you.

1 Like

Weekend is coming!! Getting ready for events and imma win them. Betting $50 discord dollar on the course challenge :moneybag::moneybag::moneybag:

1 Like

Thanks for participating in the events, fun as always! The new horse battle turned out well and people seemed to enjoy it, so might add that into the rotation of events.

1 Like

Glad I decided to help this server grow in events and player base. Not that just because Iā€™m on it as an admin, but I will say this is a GREAT server if you like events. We just opened up our forgotten village build. Itā€™s sort of like Call of Duty meets Conan. The players who participated in the soft run loved it.

Our specialized PVP area is finally coming off the ground with multiple builds. Itā€™s pretty much a weekend PVP area with no rules built into the map. So if you rather play a more traditional no rules PVP, you can build there on a smaller scale. Still have full scale PVP builds out in the map as well.

If events are your thing, please feel free to check of out! Even if not, we have a fun and friendly community, which makes a safe place to play.

Another great weekend for events. The two soft runs for the new build were a great success. Our PVP section of the map was in all out warfare Friday night. Fun weekend!!

Hi, How can I register a ps4 server? I want the server name, and thanks for accepting me. I am from Syria

1 Like

We actually have a few players from that region. If you have the discord app, please send me a friend request to Armageto#0266. If you are unfamiliar with discord, itā€™s an app you can download to your phone, laptop, etc. The server owner requires it for anyone in the server. It helps everybody stay in touch, see latest announcements, events, etc. The server password and all the rules are there. The server name is Realms of the Adventurous, listed under PVE/C.

Thanks for your interest and if you need any help setting it p, please let me know.

This server is just awesome!! Admins are doing a wonderful job with events, shops, keeping the map clean and always available to help. Very active community of friendly and funny players! Try it out!

2 Likes

Thanks Wyvā€¦, appreciate it man! Thanks for playing with us!

hey there just wondering if there might be spots open for two friends to come in a nad enjoy the game on your server? :slight_smile:

1 Like

There definitely is sir. Youā€™ll need discord to join the server. If you guys have discord, please send me a friend request to Armageto#0266. Iā€™ll set you guys up to join. If you donā€™t happen to have discord, please let me know if you need help setting that up or any questions about it. Look forward to having you guys onboard!

Just wanted to bump this up. We have our usually Weds night events coming up tomorrow. If you like events, a great server for you to check out. We have some players who have end gamed basically, but they still stick around for event nights. A couple of clans are recruiting and grabbed some new players to the server. Itā€™s a good place for people new to the game. Helpful community and awesome event builds!

Just debuted our Tower of Terror event last night in a soft run. Players seemed to enjoy it and gave us advice to only improve on the event. Seems like it should be another fun event for the rotation! I just placed some more admin chests down in the map since a few were found. We try to keep players busy outside of the regular game itself. What better way than to go on a chest hunt?!? You could find some worthwhile items youā€™ll need in game, or even better yet our money chests, which we have multiple methods for you to withdraw the money, or you can even donate it back to the server for some hard to find thralls or items!

Muy buen server amigo

1 Like

Muchas gracias seƱor!

Just did some server maintenance this weekend. Cleaned up some builds and the discord. Results in more land for players to build on and accurate discord numbers for active & semi-active players. We added an extra admin in for more customer service to our player base. Some new ideas being worked over for weekends like thrall hunts & bounties, plus a new walk in bazaar.

If you are looking for a friendly community that isnā€™t over crowded where you canā€™t build, plus some good customer service, please check us out!