🌴 THE SHADES OF HELL - An environment that will punish the lack of situational awareness and the lack of strategy - You Need to be a Demon to Thrive in Hell - Welcome to Hades! Wiped 2018-12-15

pvp
pc
discord

THE SHADES OF HELL -

:palm_tree: Have fun without spoiling the fun for others! :sunglasses:

THE SHADES OF HELL - a challenging environment - an environment that will punish the lack of strategy
1131594537_preview_16%20Come%20Here

• Server al dente - configuration somewhere harder than usual - a world that punishes the lack of strategy

• You get corruption when you die at level 60

• Max level is 268

• You can craft potions to heal your corruption

• You can also use dancers to cure you, as you know

• The NPC world is more dynamic and less predictable now

• The Aquilonian ladies are more dynamic and more generous now

• PvP - the constructions are very difficult to destroy, well … they should be

• The configuration encourages the use of the gods to be able to destroy the bases

• Invoking the gods is easier now, that is, it costs less

• PvP - Weekdays: 1700-2300. Weekends: 0000-0000

• Destruction of bases - Weekdays: 1800-2200. Weekends: 0000-0000

• You can now chop up wood into branches and bark

• Cheaper buildings now. 50% less Building Component costs except big gates

• If many people enter, the number of slots will increase

• The starting zone is now different, it is no longer a desert

• In the chat write / kit attri to start as a new player

• Global chat: disabled. Local chat: enabled with big radius and speech bubbles.

• To understand what the world has to offer you click here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1414564655

• Your Conan Exiles client will automatically install and create the new world

• Tick-rate 60

• Direct Connect: 54.36.42.180:7777

Below you have a night scene of the server

red%20moon%20mods%20ce

If you are running a dedicated machine, what is your IP upload speed?

Ip upload speed? You mean latency, ping times when uploading? Sorry i am not that technical. I ask the host and got this answer:

"Sorry I dont know what you mean by ip upload speed? Your server is on very powerful box, and runs off 1gb connection.

Kind Regards,
xxxx xxxxxxx
Senior Network Technician"

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

“Civilized men (and online trolls) are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.”, Robert E. Howard.

Scroll up.

SCROLL UP or press Home!

:high_heel:

Welcome to high performance and fun deaths!

Welcome to high performance and fun deaths!

:high_heel:

archeria6 1131594537_preview_16%20Come%20Here

Welcome to TANGO! - International mind setting - :earth_asia: :earth_americas: :earth_africa:
:high_heel: Direct Connect: 94.23.180.241:7777

• CPU Clock Speed 4Ghz+ (Ultra Performance)
  • Running on a powerful box and runs off 1gb connection
  • NetServerMaxTickRate= 60 - [Default is otherwise 30]

• NetServerMaxTickRate= 60 - [Default is otherwise 30]

Another day under the sun.

Pc or ps4??

Hi! It is PC.

PvPvE - If you are longing after a “Realistic” hell…this is your home!

I felt no satisfaction knowing the world were easy to kill, to practically almost always know the outcomes. The lack of adrenaline and tension wrapped all my senses with a sad dullness. It is like ADHD, I guess: you need actions in the world to keep you alive, an environment that you know can be dangerous and it keeps you awaken, instead of the easy butchery you can see, here and there, in streams or experience yourself. That is why MONOLITHE NOIR was born. These settings are experimental and might change over time.

SCROLL UP FOR MORE INFORMATION!

I’m interested in a more difficult and unforgiving experience but can you provide a little more information on the server settings? What settings did you change?

EDIT: Also, as a Mod developer, are you open to adding mods? I’ve done several immersion mods that change dancing animations for thralls, add new colors for character creation (hair, yes, make up), change animations for priests etc.

Terrordoll:
I’m interested in a more difficult and unforgiving experience but can you provide a little more information on the server settings? What settings did you change?

Me, too, would like to know more about your server settings. What are the differences between your server and an official PvP server?

Best regards!