🌋 THE SHADES OF HELL - When we are not longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves to survive - challenging...unforgiving...al dente! IRL

pvp
pve

Hi!

I am working right now on the settings and mods installation. Still trying to see how they work together. Should be ready in max 30 minutes. I think much earlier as much of the work is already done. Only mods issues would prolong the time. The server below is on the same path as the one in EU but i am not investing in EU by now. Ping times are ok for me from EU to New York. Give a try. Settings are listed in the post.

Server is on PvE mode with restricted PvP times. If that does not work then it will change to PvP mode but with restricted times.

Please, can you head to

🐍 El Laberinto de la Súcubo [dureza híbrida] - EU players welcome! Ping times to New York are manageable! "Realistic Survival" for information

Hi!

Can you check the answer to Terrordoll? Ty! :slight_smile:

Ok, I just looked at the mod list for the other server. If that is the target list for this server then I’m in.

Also, I’m glad to see that the first mod on your list was one I created :slight_smile:

I have a few other you might like as well. Actually, now that i’m on the server I’d be willing to work on requests if you have something else you’d like to see modded.

Discord is invalid.Can you update the post with a new one please?

Yep. Updated.

PvPvE - If you are longing after a “Realistic” hell…this is your home!

I felt no satisfaction knowing the world were easy to kill, to practically almost always know the outcomes. The lack of adrenaline and tension wrapped all my senses with a sad dullness. It is like ADHD, I guess: you need actions in the world to keep you alive, an environment that you know can be dangerous and it keeps you awaken, instead of the easy butchery you can see, here and there, in streams or experience yourself. That is why MONOLITHE NOIR was born. These settings are experimental and might change over time.

SCROLL UP FOR MORE INFORMATION!

PvPvE - If you are longing after a “Realistic” hell…this is your home!

I felt no satisfaction knowing the world were easy to kill, to practically almost always know the outcomes. The lack of adrenaline and tension wrapped all my senses with a sad dullness. It is like ADHD, I guess: you need actions in the world to keep you alive, an environment that you know can be dangerous and it keeps you awaken, instead of the easy butchery you can see, here and there, in streams or experience yourself. That is why MONOLITHE NOIR was born. These settings are experimental and might change over time.

SCROLL UP FOR MORE INFORMATION!

PLEASE, SCROLL UP

Players slots will be increased with population growth.

PLEASE, SCROLL UP

Military Grade Server that requires functioning Quantum Cognition to ease survival.

PLEASE, SCROLL UP FOR MORE INFORMATION.

:point_right: Direct Connect: 181.214.149.164:7905 - [New York]
Ping times are fine from EU to NY. I live in EU.

:snake: Succubus [hybrid hardcore] - REAL LIFE SURVIVAL! WARNING: don’t be a hero!
Military Grade Server that requires functioning Quantum Cognition to ease survival.
Discord TEMPORARY invite: https://discord.gg/kpNTGrp. For a long lasting invite ask in Discord.

SCROLL UP FOR MORE INFORMATION

• Tickrate: 60 [faster communication between client and server]
  • Damage: Humans 1.0, NPCs 3.0, Minions 3.0.
  • Progression 2
  • Survival settings 0.5
  • Harvest Amount Multiplier 1.9
  • Crafting Time Multiplier: 0.5
  • Thrall Crafting Time Multiplier: 0.5
  • Thralls can be placed side by side
  • Fuel Burn Time Multiplier: 2
  • ThrallExclusionRadius=100
  • MaxAggroRange=14000
  • The Purge is active [need at least 2 players online]
  • PvP weekdays: 1900-2200
  • Weekends: 0000-2200
  • No PvP Building Damage
  • Longer days & nights though nights are shorter
  • Max level is 60
  • 28 slots
  • Slots will be increased according to population increases

• Inhabitants stay in Succubus after logout: YES
  • Drop Equipment On Death: YES
  • Everybody Can Loot Corpse: YES

PLEASE, SCROLL UP FOR INFORMATION!

The gap between low level/gear citizens and high level/gear citizens has been done smaller

:snake: 𒌷𒀕 Succubus - “REALISTIC” survival settings nearly as IRL - When we are not longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves to survive - Smaller gap between players is implemented. WARNING: Adult oriented server 𒌷𒀕

:snake: 𒌷𒀕 Succubus - “REALISTIC” survival settings nearly as IRL - When we are not longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves to survive - Smaller gap between players is implemented. WARNING: Adult oriented server 𒌷𒀕

No equipment drop but each time you die:

• Applies 250 Corruption to the character, equaling roughly 12.5% of their total health and Stamina. These direct applications of Corruption will stack beyond the halfway point if left untreated. Corruption from dying will never leave a character with less than 12.5% of their maximum health and stamina. Visiting an entertainer thrall will immediately lower your corruption to the usual half of maximum health and stamina, then begin removing it as normal.

• Deals durability damage to each piece of armor worn by the character upon dying, equal to 25% of each item’s current durability.

• Deals durability damage to each piece of equipment (armor and weapons) in the character’s inventory equal to 25% of their current durability.

• Deals durability damage to each piece of equipment (armor and weapons) in the character’s Shortcut Bar equal to 25% of their current durability.

PLEASE, SCROLL UP FOR INFORMATION

No equipment drop but each time you die:

• Applies 250 Corruption to the character, equaling roughly 12.5% of their total health and Stamina. These direct applications of Corruption will stack beyond the halfway point if left untreated. Corruption from dying will never leave a character with less than 12.5% of their maximum health and stamina. Visiting an entertainer thrall will immediately lower your corruption to the usual half of maximum health and stamina, then begin removing it as normal.

• Deals durability damage to each piece of armor worn by the character upon dying, equal to 25% of each item’s current durability.

• Deals durability damage to each piece of equipment (armor and weapons) in the character’s inventory equal to 25% of their current durability.

• Deals durability damage to each piece of equipment (armor and weapons) in the character’s Shortcut Bar equal to 25% of their current durability.

PLEASE, SCROLL UP FOR INFORMATION

Stuck in a server 'cause you need the flock? Read SUCCUBUS settings, mods, login and test. If you understand what you get split the flock and take some pieces of it with you and let the succubus rape your flesh!

scroll up

𒌷𒀕 Succubus - “REAL” life survival experience - When we are not longer able to change a situation - we are challenged to change ourselves to survive - Smaller gap between players is implemented. WARNING: Adult oriented server 𒌷𒀕