The Streaming Ones February 23rd, 2018 - Summary (Agent system)

Great work, thank you for making the screen shots readable!

did i read that correctly? new story content to come shortly after the agent system, that’s coming next week? ::D:D:D:D:D:D

1 Like

Don’t get your hopes too high… next streaming which will discuss new content happens March 9th. I’m quite certain it will still be a while until actual new content comes out. And then, it’ll probably be dosed out as Tokyo was: slowly and over many a moon.

1 Like

I dunno. I’d be surprised if they released it next month, which was around where my mind went when I saw ‘Early 2018’ on the roadmap, but I don’t think April is too out of the question. After that … yeah probably every 4-ish months like with TSW when it was getting updates.

Who knows though, might be surprised either way.

1 Like

on the financial report, they said new story content will be out in Q1, which means before May. so it has to be either march or april :slight_smile:

1 Like

No, before April. March is the last month of Q1.

It also is the financial report so they might be talking about fiscal Q1. Although with the promise of a info loaded stream on the 9th, my bet is on end of March for the first little piece of season 2. But, that’s just a guess.

Fiscal years/quarters may vary, but for Funcom fiscal Q1 is January, February and March.

1 Like

I had some of this conversation in game chat where others didn’t think it’ll happen until at least April-May, but I am a little sure that we may get the first taste this month, to lead into an at least Q2-Q3 (~April-Sept; ‘summer’) of content. They’ll at least have something, even tiny, every month; whether its just a cache, or new event, or feature, or return of old content (cough dungeons and missions), or whatever, but I think their priority is to push something new out this month, April latest. Of course, a guess :slight_smile:

That is the manner in which crashes work however, you’re attracted to them and can’t turn away.

Youtube remarks are much the same as that. :smiley:

Likewise, SO dissapointed about the no dating our sla-… operators thing. Must be settled Funcom! :stuck_out_tongue: