The Turtle Troll - A new Griefing Method?

You meant “Turtle War!” right?

3 Likes

I’m afraid that he shell return

7 Likes

Could be worse than turtles it could actually be a few dozen Conan’s wonder around like Homer Simpson’s sperm. Playing on a private server when the game first came out the owner thought we had done something wrong sent a admin to punish us. Dragons would been easier for us. Conan didn’t attack just would stick in doors and such had to build stairs around walls to get in and out. Fortunately they went away after a few days. I don’t even know how he spawned them on ps4 in admin.

1 Like

Oh this guys is creative!

My clan name is “Indecent” spelled with an I as in eye.

He changed his clan name to lndecent with a lowercase L.

He hopes the confusion will get me erased I am sure.

I guess I shouldn’t have been so amused at his antics.

4 Likes

He did with more of his turtle army. No personal touch though. No names. Just “Turtle”.

2 Likes

No front, but this made me chuckle. If I know one person playing this game, deserving to be griefed like that, it’s actually you :smiley:
P.S. How can such an experienced player like you still be using kilns?^^

I must have missed something. I’m not using kilns in Siptah. I’m using the fuel efficient furnace. I think you must have me mistaken for someone else. You did see my post that he copied my clan name with a misspelling, perhaps you saw his T1 stations (everything he has is T1). Kilns - haven’t seen them on the server.

I agree the turtles are funny. There isn’t much funny about locking up resources from other players with spam (nodes, bridges, bottlenecks, vaults, etc. )

I don’t know about him, but I’m using them, too. Here’s my reason:

The kiln outperforms every furnace except the fuel-efficient one, and I can fit 3-4 kilns into the same surface area footprint that 1 fuel-efficient furnace needs. If I wanted to go vertical, too, that would be 6-8.

Yeah, you missed that he was replying to someone else :wink:

2 Likes

Oof. I deserved to be griefed for missing that.

Is this a pve server?

It’s PVE-C

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

1 Like

Bring your own turtle army and let them fight on!

Im flabbergasted by what griefers inventing to annoy other players, but this is the first time I see something funny LOL