Game Mode: Single Player
Server Type: =SERVER TYPE=
Map: Exiled Lands
Server Name: =SERVER NAME=
Mods: =MODS=

Bug Description:

“The Sacred Hunt” event does not start.

Bug Reproduction:

Wait until night and expect a werehyenas attack. The werehyenas won’t come.

I can confirm that , running around at night , waiting around , 7 nights in a row , not one attack…

I went back to the spot with the vendor and such , opted out of the hunt , then rejoined , still no attack…

You could have a mod issue. I had to remove “Legacy of Darkness: Metal & Flesh“ mod because it deactivated random encounters witch is what the ambush’s are.

I also have had this bug happening. To add, I have tried turning all my mods off in singleplayer, and it still didn’t change the outcome. Idk whats causing it but it’s also the same on the dedicated server I play on. Werehyenas are not attacking, no ambush, no gnarled fangs, no fun. Funcom plz fix this, if I find anything else out I’ll be sure to post it in here.

I don’t have any mods.

idk if this will be of any help but I spoke with my owner of the server I’m on and we got an error log here with a ton of errors, something to do with with an event not loading
ConanSandbox.log (3.6 MB)
I don’t know enough about this stuff to make proper heads or tails of it but yeah maybe Funcom can figure it out for us.

If You attack and kill something (crocodile/shaelback/exiles) durning night, werehyenas also not appear? For me they usualy appear after i fight something.