The word of the day is regression

Claims to add optimization so inventories load faster. Now takes 4 times longer

Claims to reduce memory usage and reduce lag. Everything is teleporting, animals are being kidnapped by aliens again. Game is rougher than a PowerPoint presentation. At this point I would kill for the game to be as smooth as when target locking saber tooth tigers caused the game to crash.

Claims to fix thralls not using combos. You sure did! Now they don’t attack at all.

Every “improvement” made is moving backwards but I guess that is what we should expect from people who only recently figured out that the person who spends the most time playing the game has the advantage. Now explain why that is a problem.

Also the best topping for pizza is polish sausage and sour krout. Stop beating a dead horse.

9 Likes

Polish sausage yes! Sauerkraut is a firm no for me lol :joy:

2 Likes

Addendum: invisible enemy glitch has also returned and brought a new mess. Enemies walking through walls. It’s like fighting the Dragonborn! Ffs funcom how do any of you still have jobs?

1 Like

Never had on pizza lol but gd I’m hungry now. I haven’t finished update…but really !?!

apart from those mistakes that have returned, I see a great fog is all white for me.

It is a mess and a half. The game, not the pizza.

1 Like

…and how many of you stooges paid for Siptah? :clown_face:

2 Likes

Well, even with skeletons walking through walls, the ai still using lag queuing exploits, and catch up time not applying to siptah, the only challenge in fighting the judge naked, with stone weapons, nightblind, is player error. Wtf is this “game’s too hard” bs?

1 Like

Yes really. Stop your download. It doesn’t fix any of the problems that came with the new benches patch, yet adds to the problems. WTF is wrong with this developer. Usually companies fix their problems before making new ones.

1 Like

Aww geez, why is this game such a matrix within a labyrinth within a matrix to just get a single update without all this constant malarkey and shenanigans. 3 ppl have this, 13 ppl have this, 33 ppl have this, 3,300 have this. Why?

Just stay very close to your base and wait for a patch. That is assuming funcom isn’t going to take another 8 month beer break.

4 Likes

Hey! Yes…I’ll be that stooge. (Sad hobo clown sitting on a bench alone in the rain with a 1/2 empty bottle of JD emoji) ; (

1 Like

Been thru this soooooooo many times. Shudda known but, it is what it is. On a bright note the patch notes always sound delightful. Lol (but also crying inside)

Same. I was looking forward to this, completed the download, logged in to complete my daily chores, and watched a bear run off a cliff into the sunset for 3 minutes while the thrall I was training up for base defense stood there watching. Then the bear teleported back and completely killed my interest.

Not to mention the new hairstyles are still absent.

2 Likes

I’m actually busting a gut, over here. After seeing some of the complaints floating around, I figured it would be smart to actually put aside my night plans for a moment to boot up Exiles and see how my game looked.

It’s half-broken. Legit. I started walking around my base and saw that every single texture on everything inside my small, square-shaped base was broken and refused to load. My wolf head trophy on the wall was a pale blob with huge flat “panels” of failed textures for fur, pulsing/waving around the blob head like some eldritch imitator. Every other trophy, work bench, and what few pieces of furniture I had had lost their textures. While inside said base, the game was constantly stuttering with micro-freezes. Female body physics are apparently still broken? Trying to open any container produced a wait that lasted twice as long as before, which was already multiple seconds.Trying to open the pause menu resulted in a pause of nearly, or more than, ten seconds. What in God’s name even happened, here? :clown_face: My game is abruptly half as stable as before, it’s like the poor lass is bursting apart at the seams after that big chungus of an update.

I don’t even know what to say, at this moment in time. I’m laughing and really want to poke around more in the game to see if things are otherwise fine, was especially excited about Zath, but…Wow. Funcom, muh dude, has anyone even been so far even as decided to do go want to do look more like? :clown_face:

2 Likes

Tbh, I shoulda put pause cuz last update literally split the black galleon in pieces (here and there) among other things listed. But I’m a fool, so, ya know…FC have a 20 spot on me I guess. This will be remembered if my game is fubar.

1 Like

Disable the maelstrom immediately! The game is already running at 2fps. When the maelstrom hits it goes to 1 frame per hour. I am starting to understand why funcom was almost out of business when they released this game.

1 Like

Hah! And on top of it all flotsam roof corners don’t snap correctly! How much can they mess up and still keep their jobs?

2 Likes

wut?

4 Likes