The worst patches of aoc

I think one of worst patch was CC revamp.
Literally half of pvpers quit this game right after this patch came out.(atleast from my server)
Funcom changed it because they wanted to make CC’s usage more about ‘timing’(they said like this), but its far from timing actually.
Fight was more dynamic and had higher skill ceiling before. Now people just spam CC’s ramdomly because you can’t land CC’s when you exactly want. And no more fake combo CCs to make foe waste their CC breaks or momentum.
Its not fun as before tbh.
But Sin was incredibly OP with insta CC’s, so i think adjusting Sin and few classes was enough not whole CC’s.

And second one was adding ‘Energy’
It screwed all of stamina related mechanics. Who cares about stamina thesedays?

Yes Stunlock very skillbased !

2 Likes

tier 6 crap gear and the spell + armor rating in pvp. is it so hard to give the pve gear -5000hit rating??

4 Likes

MEEP MEEP! :smiley:

50ft Knockback

1 Like
  1. The raidfinder patch
  2. OP runes+t6 without proper PvP penalties patches
  3. The no teaming in minigames patch
  4. The comboskip fix patch
  5. The itemshop patch/revamp (still they have not reduced the prices for subbing, which they said they would?)
4 Likes

This last restart has made the servers unstable as F.

1 Like

I think comboskip fix was one of few good patches. It made many useless combos useful. But combo skipping was kinda fun yes

There was a good one that broke the game completely for most of December conveniently when another game launched.

Yes, Dec 2011 right when SWTOR released and also Skyrim had just released just before that as well.

At least we got an apology and an infinet tiger for that.