There are servers with some difficulty?

good morning
Does anyone know of a conan exiles server that is not for children? .
It is incredible that the official servers have the experience of x4 (the collection and combat) we have gone from a game with some difficulty to a game for babies or players who likes to get everything without working

Hey there,

If there’s something about Official servers you don’t like, it is likely that there is a dedicated server with your preferences. Be sure to browse the Servers and Recruitment subforum and feel free to Join the new fan-made Discord channel! to ask there. Otherwise, there are a few other places to look:
https://conanexiles.gamepedia.com/Useful_links#Servers

Ps: Imo this post is more on-topic in the Servers and Recruitment subforum (Conan Exiles Community Guidelines - please read). You can always ask a moderator to move it. :wink:

It is a criticism of funcom. you cannot have three difficulty options in the game and then the official servers only one: the super easy one.
Dedicated servers already fulfill the function of leaving the game easy. I would say very easy. If the game has three levels of difficulty because they don’t put servers in the same way.

They do though:

1. PvE - easy (you only have to worry about NPCs - Purges - Decay)
  2. PvE-C - a bit more difficult (all the above + other people killing and looting you).
  3. PvP - a lot more difficult (you and everything you own is at risk of being wiped).
1 Like

Err… don’t know where you get your info, but official servers are x1, except PvP which are x2. Unless things changed lately and I didn’t hear about it, I suppose.

3 Likes

there is this trap is x1 in general but the experience of gathering and combat is x4 and that makes the level rise very fast.
regarding the types of servers there are a variety of types (pve, pve-c and pvp) but not in difficulty.
I have already set up several servers and configured. and all dedicated are mostly more than x3.
Thank you for your answers.
Halk would you mind telling me that server?
I know that it is difficult to configure a server for everyone, but the game itself has three levels of difficulty and each one comes with a default configuration

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.