There is no honor among exiles 🤦‍♂️

LOL, awesome.

4 Likes

1940 is pvc. The back door ganking is against <60 noobs, but yeah during pvp hours it is anything goes.

2 Likes

Pretty much this. People are horrible.
The internet and online gaming allows them to show their horrible selves without real world repercussions. That’s why there are so many trolls and those who freely talk shit online.

In the real world, doing such would get them a busted lip and missing teeth.
Online, they can hide behind their monitors and act like ■■■■■■■■ all they want.

5 Likes

Sometimes things are different than they appear to be.
Let me say a little story here I listen 30+ years before from a junky…
(forgive my English translation)
An eagle is watching a sparrow in white frozen day on a field. The sparrow was not moving, it seemed dead.
A farmer arrived with his cow to be fed with the little green that was not still covered with snow. The cow will locate after awhile the sparrow and understand that the bird is still alive. So she creates a warm huge dunk and push the sparrow with her nose next to the warm dang to get warm a bit. The sparrow indeed get a bit warmed up and start moving a bit. The eagle was still watching, so when he realizes that the sparrow is alive, he flied and grab him to fed himself…
What do we learn from this story?
The one who drags you to the dunk is not always your enemy.
The one who pulls you out is not always your friend.
Things are sometimes different than they appear!!!

8 Likes

lol, I’ve heard that one before. It’s from an old movie.

The main moral (as told at the end of the clip) is that when you’re up to your nose in shit, keep your mouth shut.

:rofl:

7 Likes

I didn’t knew, that’s awesome too :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

2 Likes

I have heard that also didn’t know it was from a movie.

2 Likes

Only a low life would pull a stunt like that. And if he or she reads all of these comments then they will know what the community thinks about them.

2 Likes

Well your first problem is you’re playing on console.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.