There was an idea about monthly events

yeah i wish the devs could just controls these… like make the game really hard with all these natural events and somedays its relaxed… just surprise us

Oh come on. How can you not like “Conan Saves Christmas”? :grin:

1 Like

There was a neat addition on the savage wilds map (or one of the mods attached to it) where Avatar’s would periodically spawn and players could go fight them.

That makes the most sense to me for end game content. Perhaps scale them down (slightly) just so the mechanics of the fight can work. Let people attack them, damage, or kill them.

In Conan the Destroyer, Conan kills Dagoth. So fighting the avatars would not be a big issue in terms of lore.

Allow super rare materials to drop, to craft the truly best gear. Periodically add additional “end game sets” with future expansions, but the mats could still be sourced from the avatar fights.

Simple, sweet, straight forward.

2 Likes

I think, a Event Area. (were players teleport to) (like dungeon) would be a good idea.
They can mock up 2-3 small areas, and give each a small face lift. So beach island could be Summer, Winter looks depending on time of year.
Another could be Slave Road/Imperial Highway. Event NPC hiding in building, and player head out to kill, find stuff.

And just make up some fun weird stuff to place there.

This way purist can stay on main maps, and those who wanna pretake can go wounder off to these zones.

Easter could be bunnies and undead on beach island. Bunnies dropped colored eggs, that can be eaten for random items, or buffs.
Undead would drop assorted stuff. Quick respawns etc…

Halloween, Could reuse beach, but have it extra dark, and Skull over Moon. And insert monsters and mask/outfit unlocks etc.
Plently of ideas to do, if you separate areas from main maps. It means stuff like Meteor event could return. (be less risk do smaller event map, and less risk to player homes)

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.