Things are gone

I went around my house, the game crashed with an error. When he went back, the character was naked and without things. Please return.
Official server 1074
Character Jude_Masson # 04537

And how long to wait for an answer?

I think you probably need to file a bug report with more information. You won’t get anything back and a response will take time but if it is a genuine bug then it needs to be reported.

1 Like

And where do not tell?

https://forums.funcom.com/c/conan-exiles/Patch-Notes/7

Thank

1 Like

This game does not return things you lose in case you did not know.- never has.

1 Like

Well that is half true. Funcom will never return things to you, so in other words if you are on official server then no you will never get stuff back, but if you are on unofficial with a good admin then you can get your stuff.

to OP if you are interested in still playing and able to accept you will have to start again, I suggest finding a nice unofficial server with an active admin so you don’t lose you stuff without being able to get it back again.

1 Like

Why was thiscomment by alexw1 flagged and hidden?? Seemed polite and like he was just being helpful :thinking: weird.

I thought it was fine too, but maybe some users felt it was solicitation, which seems justified.

It’s Spam

This post is an advertisement, or vandalism. It is not useful or relevant to the current topic.
Seems on topic to me and some people would call it useful. You have some bitter people on these threads that just flag for childish reasons.

Yes, go ahead and report every post or people you don´t like.

This is what this forum becomes now? Holy moly. How about ignoring content or opinions you don´t like and go on.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.